ONE

TW: implied smut (not with spencer tho)

"Alright everyone, remember that you all have your papers due this Friday, feel free to ask me any questions for clarification. Have a good day you guys." You lean back on your desk, watching as the students slowly file out of the lecture hall, a few of them approaching you with quick questions that you were more than happy to answer for them. This being your last class of the day, you make your way over to your office, grabbing your purse and heading down to your car, driving straight to the LaMontagne household.

Since leaving the BAU, you'd been staying in touch with JJ, as well as most of your former team members over the span of the last four years. You make an effort to have dinner or lunch with JJ and her kids at least once a week, you felt like it was a nice thing to do, especially since JJ had named you godmother of Michael once he was born. You'd spent the last three and a half years of your life teaching at a local university, and you loved it.

After everything that happened with Nathanial four years ago, you had made the executive decision to resign from the BAU.

And it was the best decision you could have ever possibly made.

Parking your car in JJ's driveway, you shut the door and make your way up the stairs, knocking on the door. You hear the loud commotion from outside, a tired-looking Will on the other side of the door, donned in a nice shirt and tie. "Hey, Y/N, come on in."

"Hey, Will. Where's JJ?" You glance around the house for any sign of her, he only sighs, pointing in the direction of upstairs. "She's been sayin' she'll be down for the last ten minutes. I'm not sure what's takin' so long. Feel free to go and help her out." You murmur thanks, taking off your shoes and walking into the house, nearly toppling over from the force of two children clinging onto your legs.

"Aunt Y/N, can we order pizza and watch a movie later?" Henry asks excitedly, bouncing on his heels excitedly. You nod your head, "Of course we can! I just need to go talk to your mom first." They both nod their heads, releasing you from their grip and sprinting off toward the living room. You make your way up the stairs and toward the bedroom, knocking before peeking your head inside, seeing JJ bending over backwards, trying to zip up her dress on her own.

"Oh, you're here, thank god. Get over here and zip this up for me," she waves you over with her hand, moving her hair out of the way so you could zip her up. "Thanks again for agreeing to watch the kids, Will and I really needed a night out."

You wave her off dismissively, handing her the purse on the chair, "I don't mind at all. I love spending time with the boys." She nods her head, giving you an appreciative smile, "They can be a bit much sometimes. So if you're overwhelmed, please call Penelope, you'll need the help."

"We'll be fine, J. Don't worry about us."

She shoots a skeptical look your way, grabbing her heels and following you down the stairs. "There's money on the fridge for pizza, do not let Henry try and trick you into staying up past bedtime, call me if you need anything."

"Stop worrying, they're in good hands," you assure her, shoving your hands in your pockets and walking toward the front door. Will's already ready, glancing at the watch on his wrist periodically, "We better get goin' if we wanna make our reservation," he announces. JJ wraps one of her arms around your neck into a quick side hug, pointing a finger at you, "You'll call if anything's wrong?"

You nod your head and let out a breathy laugh, "Yes. Now go!" The three of you shoo the pair out of the door, shutting it and locking it behind them. "Alright, you two, what are we doing?"

"Can we order the pizza now? I'm hungry," Michael whines, rubbing his stomach. "We sure can," you beam, pulling out your phone and dialling the pizza company, ordering a pizza that'll be there in an hour. You grab the money off the top of the fridge and set it by the door, walking in to see both of them sitting at the island.