Rose's Background

Rose Angel Turner (Rose Fallen)

Rose Angel Tuner is just a normal 20 year old. But she's not. She is trying to raise her little nephew since she just turned 18.

Blonde hair that she colored blue and purple (Purple hair with Light blue tips)

Her eyes are a hazel blue.

Rose lost her parents at the age of 16-17 and she was forced to move in with her brother and his family. Then one night two days after she turned 18 and a day after her nephew turned three she lost her brother and his wife. Then she called the one person that she hadn't talked to for almost three months because they got pissed at each other.

Rose loves to listen to all kinds of music, she can sing, but can't dance, she can play any type of instruments. Rose likes to read and write.

Rose has no piercings but has three to four tattoos.

* her four tattoos are: 1. a sword with a rose wrapped around it with her parents birth and death dates, along with her brothers. 2. is some lyrics from different bands. 3. is a G Clef 4th one is a pen and paper.

Rose's Favorite Bands are : Black veil brides, falling in reverse, Paramore, evanescence, Nightwish, Amaranthe, Within temptation, Linkin park, My chemical romace (of course they are no longer :( ) Avril Lavigne, Red, New years day, Sirenia, Full out boy, Panic at the disco, Hollywood undead, and she likes to listen to Asian music, and many more.

Rose's favorite authors are Katie Macalister, Cate Tiernan books, LJ Smith, Claudia Gray, Lauren Kate, Holly Black, and many more.

Roses favorite tv shows are Pretty little liars, supernatural, charmed, Lost girl, angel, buffy the vampire slayer, Beauty and the beast, Reign, vampire diaries, the orginals , Sleepy hallow, being human, doctor who, house, Bones, moonlight, teen wolf, the secret circle, the tomorrow people, and many more.

Favorite movies are the covenant, blood and chocolate, the craft, resident evil, underworld, the lost boys, nightmare before Christmas, and more.

And yes Rose does like to watch Anime but not all just these ones : Vampire knight, death note, full mental alchemist, bleach, naruto and naruto shippuden, sword art online, and attack on titans. howl's moving castle, and spirited away, sailor moon.

Rose does watch some kid shows because of her three year old nephew whose name is Angelo Jason Turner but Rose calls him AJ or Ange for short, but mostly AJ.