•|14|•

After I finished my warm-uptraining I began thinking out loud. "Alright. I need to begin my individual training." With that I created about a hundred clones to work on the new claws I came up with as well as my beginner's fuinjutsu and chakra control while a few and I work on taijutsu.

About nine hours of grueling training later and we all meet in the clearing in the middle of the woods. I was training in black ninja pants and a skintight sleeveless shirts so you can see all of the bruises from training and I covered my ANBU tattoo with a henge. They heal overnight so I'll be fine tomorrow. "Hey Ra, Ke. You guys look like literal shit. I suppose that means you were actually training hard, huh Teme?" I asked. He glared at me for using his old nickname before scoffing and replying, "Tch, whatever Dobe." We held eye contact for a moment, Sakura looking between us worriedly, before I burst out laughing and Sasuke snickers. "That wasn't funny guys. I thought you guys were going to try to kill eachother again." Sakura said seriously. I calmed my laughing before rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. "Sorry Ra. But it was funny to us. And old habits die hard. That's why you and Ke are going to battle first. Then me and you. This is so he and I can go all out without you missing out on the spar." I replied. "Hn." Sasuke responded. "Okay. Oh! I know. We should each watch each other's fights so we know how each of us fight and what we need to work on!" Announced Sakura. "Alright. I'm going to sit in a tree way off to the side. Taijutsu and weapons only. No vital areas." They both nodded and I walked off and walked up a tree. Once I got comfortable, I looked over, thankful they weren't watching me, before yelling, "HAJIME(START)" With that, they pounced.