□○¤Part 4¤○□

It is now Sunday, the first day of the second week.

They were standing in their usual training ground where Naruto just finished 100 laps, and 300 sit-ups and push-ups as a warm-up, except Raven-sensei wasn't there. There was a new ANBU today with Dragon. "This is ANBU member Tiger. He is one of my captains, best in the business in fact. You may remove your masks to introduce yourselves. He will be training you for the next week after all." Dragon introduced. Tiger removed his first, revealing a man with big brown eyes, short brown hair, and a neutral, average looking face. "I am Tenzo. You may address me as either Tiger, Taichou, or Senpai. Understood?" he revealed. Naruto then removed his mask. "H-hai Tenzo-senpai. I-I'm Naruto U-Uzumaki, code name Fox. It's nice to meet you." Naruto introduced nervously. 'I hope he doesn't hate me too. I can't believe I stuttered though. THE Naruto Uzumaki does NOT stutter. Well, after having been around only Dragon for a week has made me realize how unfair everyone is to me.' Naruto thought to himself, awaiting a reply. "Nice to meet you Naruto-kohai. I believe we have a lot to improve upon so let's get started shall we?" Tenzo greeted. Naruto looked up, mouth agape. "H-hai Tenzo-senpai." He managed to stutter out. Dragon then took his leave after giving Naruto a nod. "Alright. I'll be teaching you to use your tanto as well as help you with your elemental affinity and putting your strategic mind to use for something besides pranking." Tenzo-senpai began. "You wouldn't happen to be one of my victims would you?" Naruto asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "No, but one of my squad mates were." Tenzo-senpai replied, smirking evilly. "To be honest, if I pranked them then they were probably assholes towards me. That's usually the case. Well, except for Hokage-jiji and Iruka-sensei. I pranked them because their reactions were worth the punishment." Naruto answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Still. We must work on making your pranks into lethal traps. Take this sheet of paper and channel some chakra into it." Tenzo-senpai explained. Naruto then took the paper and pumped chakra into it. The paper split into several pieces . "Alright, your affinity is wind. This means learning wind jutsu will be easiest for you. The next thing you will need to do is create 50 clones and have them cut leafs with chakra." Naruto then did as told. "Alright. Take out your tanto and show me your grip."  He then took out his tanto, gripping it with his left hand. 'He must be both handed, considering he has his weapon pouches on the right side.' thought Tenzo. He then examined Naruto's stance and grip. "You have a brawler fighting style correct? Don't stop until they're dead ten times over?" Tenzo questioned. "Yeah. That's what Dragon-jiji said." He explained. "Did you really just call the ANBU commander "Jiji"?" Tenzo asked after nodding his head. "I call the Hokage Jiji and get away with it. Why can't I call the ANBU commander that? Besides, Dragon-jiji said it was alright." Naruto defended. 'This kid gets away with everything. Good grief. I can't believe he got Dragon-sama to let him call him Jiji of all things.' Tenzo thought. "Very well then. Let's just get started then. I'm not going to change your stance much. You just need to learn to move with the tanto in your hand. I would also prefer you learn to use it in both in case your other arm becomes preoccupied." He relented. "Okay. Sure. Show me the ropes Tenzo-senpai." he obliged.

Two days later, Naruto finally managed the wind affinity exercise to a sufficient level.