☆▪︎Part 5▪︎☆

After Naruto's even further increased exercises, Tenzo had him come over towards him to explains something. "Alright Naruto. Since you managed the leaf cutting exercise, your going to be learning a C-ranked wind Jutsu that can become A-ranked if you master it enough." Tenzo-senpai began. "YATTA!" Naruto exclaimed, earning him a snack upside the head.  "Sorry Tenzo-senpai..."Naruto said, subdued while rubbing the back of his head. "It's fine, but you better have it under control by the end of this week. Understood?" he relented. "Hai Tenzo-senpai." Naruto replied. "Alright. Study this scroll over lunch break and dinner and practice the hand signs. Now I will show you how to add wind chakra to your blade to make it even sharper and deadlier." He began. Naruto nodded and got out his tanto. (It's a forearm length, katana looking sword.) "Firstly I need you to focus your wind chakra into a super sharp blade. I can't show you a wind augmented blade, but here's my earth one." He explained while walking towards a tree. Tenzo then began channeling chakra into the blade and then sharpening it into a fine blade. After this extremely quick process he proceeded to swing it forward, cutting the tree in half. "Do you see what I mean? Sharpen is into a fine blade and swing the sword until you can cut a tree in one swing. Got it?" he continued. "Hai Tenzo-senpai." Naruto went up to a tree and started to channel his chakra and proceeded to fine tune it. 'How should I do this? Maybe I should think of what I want to result rather than what it should look like.' He thought, fine-tuning  the process. 'And swing' it cut quarterway into the tree. "Sweet! Did I do well Tenzo-senpai?" He asked his senpai. 'This kid. I showed him once. Good grief, he really is the Fourth's son's.' Tenzo thought. "Yes. You did quite well Naruto-kohai. Make 60 clones for me then keep at it." He replied to his kohai. "Okay!" Naruto exclaimed, creating 50 clones. "Alright, 30, go to the library and work on strategy, traps, and continue studying history, geography, and bingo books. The last 30 of you will continue on to the water walking excersize." He instructed. "Hai Tenzo-senpai." They then went to do their own things. While this was happening, Naruto continued the wind chakra infused tanto practice.

(Sry this one's so short)