^~13~^

When we get to Tazuna's house, his daughter comes to the door. "These are the lovely ninja's that have protected my life thus far and will continue to until the bridge is finished. Ninja, this is my daughter, Tsunami." Tazuna intorduced. "That's nice and all but can you please give us somewhere to let our sensei rest?" Sasuke asked, wanting to just rest. "Oh my, of course! My apologies. Come on in and clean up. I'll take your orange friend to lay your sensei down." Tsunami said, stepping out of the way.  Kakashi and I went in first, then Sasuke and Sakura.  They broke off where Tsunami pointed to the washroom, Sasuke going first with Sakura waiting in the hall outside. While we were walking, my clones following behind, I saw a little kid crying in a bedroom window. 'Something must have happened. Well, we'll find out sooner or later.' I thought as we continued. She stopped in front of the room at the far end of the hall, right next to the kid's room. She walked in, rolled out a futon, pulled out a pillow and blanket, and spoke. "You can lay your sensei here. Dinner will be ready in an hour. Make sure you're all cleaned up." She said in a motherly tone before leaving and gently closing the door. I set Kakashi down on the futon and took his vest, pouches, and shoes off before laying him on his back and covering him up. 'I hope he wakes up soon. Since Zabuza's still alive, we'll only have this week before another fight starts. We should stay here and train until Kashi wakes up. I'll have all of us do our own training separate from eachother so I can do my ANBU training. Man, this is exhausting already. I have to be ready to do this and A-rank missions by myself before the end of the month...' I thought to myself before creating a clone and leaving it here while I go shower.

When I get to the bathroom, Sakura's in the hallway instead. "Only fifteen minutes in the shower? I'm impressed." I teased. "Whatever. You and Ke have to get showered too." She said, playfully punching me in the arm and rolling her eyes. We fell into a comfortable silence before she decided to speak again. "Don't worry. Kashi-sensei will wake up in about 3 days." She said. I let out a sigh before speaking. "That's good, but that's not what I was worried about.  We all need to train harder. I suggest we work on mastering what we already know by ourselves until Kashi wakes up. That way he can teach us whatever and we'll be ready when he wakes up. We don't need to feel as weak and powerless as we did back there." I told her. Apparently Sasuke was done because he's the one who replied. "I think that's a good idea. How about we do a three-way spar an hour everyday to get combat experience as well?" I could tell he still wanted to prove he was superior but we all need the spar. "Sure. That sounds good. Let me take a quick shower before we go down for dinner." I replied. "Sure." Sakura said. "Alright." Sasuke said at the same time. After that I took my shower, switched to my pajamas, and we went downstairs.

"Itadakimatsu" we all announced before digging in. The little boy from earlier kept giving us the stink eye but other than that it was okay. After dinner we all slept in Kakashi's room because none of us wanted to sleep alone. Though I doubt Sasuke would ever admit it because we 'forced' him to sleep in there with us. The next day we all ate breakfast and changed before going our separate ways to train.