chapter thirty-two.

5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy New Year!!!

I kissed Jawan passionately, and the girls blew their little horns. Jeremiah was sleeping in his nusery upstairs, and I heard his voice from upstairs. "Mommaaaaa?" I pulled away from Jawan's lips, and I smiled. "Happy New Year baby" he smiled, and said it back. "Happy New Year boo" I went upstairs to get Jeremiah. "Mommaaaa!" he yelled, standing in his crib, with tears going down his fat cheeks.

"Momma's here baby, don't cry..." I kissed his cheeks, wiping his tears. He sniffed, and I rubbed his small, bare back. "Aw, shh, baby it's okay.." he laid his face on my shoulder and I walked downstairs. "Boo, Jeremiah woke up..." I said, as the girls were still blowing their horns and playing with the confetti. "Aw, hey little man.." he kissed his forehead, and rubbed his back. "Baby do you want daddy?" he nodded, and pouted, crying still. "Come here J.." Jawan said, picking him up. Jeremiah was still pouting, and slipped into Jawan's arms wanting to be cradled. "Aw, you wanna go back upstairs in your room?" he shook his head, and Jawan sighed. "Okay, you want food buddy? Milk?" he nodded, closing his big eyes, resembling Jawan's. "Alright let's go." he walked into the kitchen, and I looked at the girls. I smiled, seeing the happiness across their faces.

I hugged them both and kissed their cheeks. "Love you, happy new year." I said, and they hugged me back. "Love you too momma, happy new year" they said softly in unison. I smiled, and walked into the kitchen to get the champagne. I saw Jeremiah with his bib on, and Jawan left the left over spaghetti from last night, on his high chair, and he was eating with his bare hands, getting sauce all over his face. I smiled, saw Jawan come behind me. "Boo, I told you not to buy champagne, we had the pact not to drink anymore..." he said softly kissing the back of my neck.

"It's just for tonight boo, and we won't drink too much..." I took it out of the fridge, and got the glasses. I poored us some, and smiled. "Happy New Year.." he smirked, and said it back, taking a sip, then kissing me. "Love you." I smiled, and Jeremiah called Jawan. "Dadda! I done!" he smiled, with the red sauce on his face. I giggled, and wiped his face and hands. I took him out, and rubbed his back.

"Baby, time for bed, it's almost 1 AM." he whined, and starting crying. "Jeremiah stop it honey, you have to go to sleep..." I sighed, and he cried louder. I walked upstairs, and put him in his crib.

He stood up, and cried in the crib. "MOMMAAA!" I sighed. "Momma loves you boo boo, and you need to go to sleep.." I said, kissing his cheek. "Goodnight sweetheart." he was screaming, and crying standing up in his crib. I turned off his light, and closed his door, sighing heavily.

I went downstairs to see Jawan holding Jailee who was sleeping. Jasmine was sleeping on the couch, with her pajamas covered in confetti. I picked her up, and put her in bed, while Jawan did the same with Jailee. We closed their door, and I laid in our bed. "Damn, kids can be so tiring." I said to myself, still hearing Jeremiah's screams. Jawan sucked his teeth hearing Jeremiah.

"I'm gonna go get him." Jawan walked into his nursery, and I heard the screams get louder and louder. The door slammed, and he walked in, closing our door. "Turn down the baby monitor. He'll blow our ears off with that screaming." I sighed, and turned it down. I cuddled Jawan, and pecked his lips. I smiled softly, and he did too. "You look sleepy baby, go to sleep." he kissed my forehead, and I nodded. "I love you, goodnight." I cuddled into his arms, and he held me close, making me fall asleep in his warm arms.

In the middle of the night I heard little footsteps in our room, and someone try to climb on the bed. I felt a small body come behind mine. I turned over, and saw Jeremiah who was looking up at me with his beautiful dark brown eyes. I cuddled him, falling asleep. Jawan noticed my no longer in his arms, and he rolled over, and buried his head into my back, hugging my waist. I felt Jeremiah hold my waist also, hugging me, drifting off to sleep.