chapter fifteen.

Jeremiah is a couple months old now, and he's really chubby and cute. Jawan had a meeting today, and the girls were home with me. I was feeding Jeremiah, and the girls were eating their breakfast. "Jeremiah boo boo, eat honey..." I said, giving him his baby food.  

He ate his baby food, I gave him a bath, and I got the girls dressed. I was taking them to them to the grocery store. 

I gave Jeremiah a bath, changed him into his little sweater and jeans because it was chilly outside. I dressed the girls in their long sleeved clothes too. 

I had to get Jeremiah more clothes, diapers and wipes, and the girls some more toys. We were walking around getting more stuff and Jawan called me. 

"Hello?" I said. "Hey babyyyy, how's my wifey?" He said, making me smile. "Good, I'm at the grocery store with the kids." I said, grabbing the diapers from the shelf. "Awww let me talk to the girls." I gave the phone to Jailee.

"Hi daddy, yeah, mommy got us new toys! I love you too daddy, bye" she said with the phone next to her ear sounding cute as ever. "I wanna talk to daddy too mommy!" Jasmine said. I gave her the phone and she smiled. 

"Hi daddy, mhm, momma got me a new Barbie! Yeah, I love you too daddy, bye" she gave me the phone and I smiled. "Hello?" I said. "Hey boo, the girls are so cute...how's my little man doing?" he said. "He's fine, he's been laughing a lot today." I said tickling his little tummy, making him laugh. "Aw, tell him I miss him. I love you boo boo." he said. "Okay baby, I love you too pookie..." I said smiling. "Bye baby" "Bye boo" I said hanging up the phone. 

We got home, and the girls were excited about their new toys. They went in their room, while I was putting on Jeremiah's clothes to make sure they fit. All of his clothes fit, and I picked him up. "Boo boo, you're so cute." I said kissing his chubby cheek. He giggled, and I went in the girl's room. 

"Momma, help me change my Barbie's clothes for me please?" Jasmine said giving me her barbie doll. I sat down, and had Jeremiah in my lap, and gave Jasmine the doll. "There you go boo" I gave it to her, and she smiled. "Thank you momma" she started playing with the doll again.

A couple hours later, Jawan came home. I saw him come into their room, and kissed me. "Hey boo boo, hey girls, and hi Jeremiah" he picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Hey little man, you had fun today?" he said poking his stomach, making him giggle. 

"I guess that's a yes." he kissed his forehead, and gave him to me. "Baby lemme talk to you, I have to tell you something." He walked me out of the room, and I was still holding Jeremiah. 

"Baby, today my management told me that we're going on tour for a while, and you're supposed to be opening up for me..." he said. "REALLY?!?!" I said smiling. "Yeah boo, but it's a world tour...for almost a year..." he said looking at me. I sighed. "That's really long, when the tour's over, Jeremiah's gonna be one...that's a long time away frrom home for him and the girls." I said. 

"I know boo, we need to think about it. If it's best to postpone it, or for you to stay home, whatever it is, we should do it." he kissed my cheek and kissed Jeremiah's forehead. "Whatever's best for you and the kids." he said, rubbing my cheek. I nodded and he kissed my nose. 

We were walking out of our room, and Jeremiah started crying. 

WHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAA!

I sighed. "Shhhh, honey momma's right here." I kissed his cheek, and put his head on my shoulder. "Baby J, shhhh" I went downstairs, and gave him his milk. He stopped crying and drank it. He finished the bottle, and I burped him. I sat him in my lap and patted his back until he burped. 

I picked him up, and kissed his cheek. "Boo boo, are you tired?" I asked as he laid his head on my chest. I went in my room, and Jawan was the bathroom taking a shower. I sat down on the bed, and he laid on my chest. I rocked him back and forth, and hummed to him. 

I looked down at him, and his eyes were closing. I kissed his forehead, and Jawan came out of the shower. He saw me holding Jeremiah, and smiled. I looked down at him, and he was sleeping. "Time for bed sweetheart." I kissed his cheek and put him in his crib. 

I went in our room, and Jawan was in his boxers. I took a shower, and changed into a bra and boy shorts. I laid next to him, and he held my waist. "Boo, I  think me and the kids should go with you on the tour..." I said. He looked down at me. "Are you sure? What about baby Jeremiah?" He said. "I don't know, we'll just have to take him with us, and make sure he has everything he needs." I said. 

"Alright, I guess it's official, we're going on the world tour." he said kissing his forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAYYYYY! That's the chapter! Tell me what y'all thought! I love you all soooo much ;* *blows you all a kiss* MUAHHHH! 

~Sammi xoxo