chapter thirty-four.

Today, Jawan and I were meeting to talk about our whole cheating situation. I was on my way to the park, and I thought about us the whole drive there.

What if he is cheating on me? Should I file for divorce? Or should I forgive him?

I sighed, as I parked my black Range Rover, seeing Jawan sitting at the bench. I got out of the car, and he looked a mess. I'd only been gone 5 days, and he looks depressed. His eyes had a hurt, puppydog-like expression, and tears stains were there from him crying.

I spoke first. "Hi, Jawan." I sweetly said, hugging his strong body. His head softly collapsed into my neck, and I heard his soft weeping. "I missed you so much..." he said through his tears. "I missed you too.." I kissed his cheek, and he sniffed. "S-So let's talk about this..." he held my hand softly, and I held it strongly, intertwining our fingers, assuring him that I loved him just as much as before this whole thing.

As we walked, I discussed us. "I just want you to know that if you cheated, just tell me... so we can get it out of the way." He looked at me, and stopped walking. He held my other hand, and looked wdown at me. "I promise you. I never cheated on you. I never ever cheated on you, and I never will... you mean the world to me." I smiled softly, and he leaned down to kiss me, but I softly pushed him back, whispereing softly. "But how do I know that, Jawan?" He sighed, and looked into my eyes.

"If I cheated on you, and didn't care, would I be in this state of pain right now?" He coldly said, with his red eyes, watering. "I haven't smiled since you and the kids have been gone. I haven't called anyone other than you, and when I do....I feel like my world is back, until you hang up and I realize you're gone again..." A tear slipped down his cheek, and he sniffed.

I looked into his eyes. Those weren't the eyes of a cheater. Those were the eyes of someone who's been falsly accused, and needs love. I looked up at him, and kissed his tears away.

I softly kissed his lips, closing my eyes, and having him wrap his hands smoothly around me. I slowly pulled away, and he smiled. "I missed your kisses..." he whispered, rubbing my cheek. "I missed yours too..." I smiled, and pecked his lips.

He held my hand tightly, walking to my car with me.

---

Jawan and I are working back towards the trust in our relationship, and are trying to get the spotlight away from us. We're home with the kids sleeping, and Jawan and I were in bed, holding hands, and snuggled together.

We were just snuggling, and relaxing. We haven't been doing anything too outrageous, because we're trying to stay as far away from the spotlight as possible. So all we've been doing is taking the girls to school, and picking them up.

Jawan rubbed my back softly, and kissed my forehead. I snuggled him closer, and pulled the covers closer to me and him. I kissed his cheek, and continued watching Think Like A Man. He placed soft kissed on my cheeks, lips, forehead. I held him closer to me, and he looked down at me smiling delicately, and pecked my lips.

I felt my phone vibrate on the nightstand, and I reached for it. It was a text from Momma Nae.

"Hey babygirl, can you, Jawan and the grandbabies come over tomorrow night for Sunday dinner? Text back when you can, sweetheart, love you :*"

I looked up at Jawan, and he was watching the movie, while I texted her back.

"Hey Momma, yeah, we can come tomorrow night...love you!"

I smiled, and, laid back on Jawan's chest. "Boo, we're going to Momma's house for Sunday dinner.." I kissed his cheek, and pecked his lips.

---

We were at Momma's house, eating dinner, and we all felt like a family once again. As we were eating the dinner Momma made, Jailee spoke. "Mommy, my friend Claire at school said daddy didn't love you, me, sissy and Jeremiah..." she pouted, and I looked up. "Why'd she say that baby?" I said concerningly, putting my fork down.

"She said her mommy said that daddy was a cheater..." she pouted more, and Jawan gasped softly, and sadness filled his body. "I love you mommy, sissy and Jeremiah more than anything, babygirl..." He teared up, and I sighed heavily. "I would never stop loving your four.." he kissed my forehead, along with Jazzy, Jailee, and Jeremiah's. As he kissed Jailee's forehead, his lips stayed there, and his eyes slowly closed, as a tear went down his cheek.

He sniffed, and I held his hand under the table. He got up, wiping his face. "Excuse me..." he looked down, and walked into the bathroom upstairs.

I sighed, going upstairs also. I knocked on the door, and pouted a little, I mumbled, "boo boo?". I heard him sniff, and open the door slowly. I walked in, seeing him with tears going down his cheeks. I hugged him tightly, and wiped his tears. "Baby, stop crying..." he sniffed, and I softly pecked his lips.

"That stupid rumor has my kids feeling unloved Samantha! This is hurting me so much!!" he weeped, and hugged him again. "They know you love them, baby...it was just one time... I'm sure Jailee feels loved.." I said softly, rubbing his cheek. He sniffed.

"You promise?" I smiled softly. "I promise, honey..." I kissed him softly, and held him. "Now let's go downstairs, okay?" he nodded, and held my hand softly, intertwining our fingers. We walked downstairs, and kept eating dinner, sitting at the table.