chapter nineteen.

Today, we were off, and just my luck, I got my period. Jawan was here with me, and was trying to comfort me. I was holding my stomach, and tears were welling up in my eyes. He kissed my stomach and my cheek. "Baby, stop crying..." "I can't boo! It hurts..." I said holding my stomach tighter. He kissed my cheek softly, and whispered in my ear. "Just go to sleep okay boo? I'll get you some Tylenol..." he said sweetly. I nodded and Jawan kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, and he got up from the bed. "Baby?" he looked back. "Yes boo..." he said walkiing to me. "Can you get me a Snickers and a donut when you get the Tylenol?" he smiled. "Of course boo boo" he walked out of the room, and closed the door. 

I was about to fall asleep, when I heard Jeremiah crying. I sighed. "Momma's coming boo..." I went and got him, and laid him next to me. "Give mommy a kiss boo boo" I felt his little lips touch my cheek. I smiled weakly. I fell asleep, and I heard the hotel door open. I opened my eyes, and saw Jawan with two bags. "Hey boo..." he whispered, kissing my cheek. "Hi," I said smiling. "Here boo" he gave me the donut, a snicker bar, Tylenol, and a bottle of water.

"Thank you baby" I kissed his cheek. I ate the donut, and took the Tylenol. I ate the Snicker, and Jawan put Jeremiah back in his little bed. Jawan laid next to me, and I laid my head on his chest. "Are you feeling better yet boo?" he said rubbing my forehead. "A little, my stomach still hurts though." 

I looked up at him and he kissed me. "Well I hope you feel better boo...I hate to see my wifey like this every month..." he kissed my forehead. He got up, and kissed my hand. "I'm gonna drop the girls off with Caitlyn okay?" I nodded, and laid my head on the pillow. "Love you." "Love you too." he blew me a kiss, making me smile. 

He got the girls and Jeremiah dressed, and they gave me a kisses before they left. "Bye momma" they said. "Bye girls" I kissed their cheeks. "Bye boo boo" I kissed Jeremiah's cheek, and he squezed me tight. "Gimme kiss" he kissed my cheek, and Jawan picked him up. He took them to her room, and came back.

He laid next to me. "Do you need anything pookie?" I shook my head. "No, I'm okay...but I want a kiss..." he kissed me, and I smiled. He laid behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, and he kissed the back of my neck. "I love you" he whispered on my neck. "I love you too" I said softly. 

I woke up, and Jawan's arms were still wrapped around my waist, and I my stomach felt better. I turned around, facing Jawan, and cuddled back into his arms and went back to sleep. He woke up, and wrapped his arms around my waist, and put the comforter over me. 

I put my head in his neck, and closed my eyes. I woke up, and Jawan wasn't holding me, and I walked around the hotel room, and he wasn't there. I put on my Adidas slippers, and walked out, bringing the key with me.

I went to Caitlyn's hotel room, and knocked on the door. There was no answer, so I tried opening the door. The door was open, and I saw Jeremiah, Jailee, and Jasmine sleeping, and Caityln kissing Jawan. 

I teared up, and took her off of him and tried getting on top of her to punch her. "BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HUSBAND?" I put my hand  back to punch her, and Jawan caught my hand. He picked me up, and I hit his hand. "Jawan, get your gross hands off of me!"  he put me down and the kids woke up. 

Jeremiah started crying and the girls woke up. I picked up Jeremiah, and took the girl's hands. "C'mon kids, let's go." "Bye daddy" Jailee said. 

I sighed, and Jawan tried stopping me. "Please baby, lemme explain..." I looked at him roughly. "Jawan William Harris. If you don't move from this door..." I said looking in his eyes. "Just let me explain..." he started crying. Oh god. Stay strong Samantha. Stay strong. 

"Please baby, please...she kissed me. I didn't kiss her." I looked over at Caitlyn and she sat there, disapointed in herself. "I'm really sorry..." I rolled my eyes and moved Jawan from the door and took the kids to the hotel room.

"Go back to sleep okay babies...?" I said sniffing. I kissed their cheeks, and put Jeremiah to bed. Jawan came through the door, and I was furious. I didn't want him to see me cry, because then he'll feel pitty, and win me over with a kiss. No. I need to stay strong. 

As soon as I heard Jawan speak, I teared up. "Jawan, why were you kissing her..." I said trying to fight back tears. "She kissed me boo... please believe me..." he walked up to me, trying to kiss me. I pushed him away, "Don't touch me!" I said with tears going down my cheeks. 

"Jawan, just don't talk to me, don't touch me, just leave me alone..." I said, walking into the bathroom. "Boo listen to me..." "Don't call me that!" I said yelling at him. "Jawan, just let me clear my mind, I-I need time to think about this, just leave me alone." I went in our room, and slammed the door. 

I closed my eyes, and cried. I couldn't take this. I put the covers over me, and heard a little knock on the door. I got up, and saw Jailee, and Jasmine trying to hold Jeremiah. I smiled a little. "Momma, can we sleep with you?" I nodded, and they walked in. I picked up Jeremiah, and the girls walked to the bed. They laid down next to me, and we fell asleep.