chapter fourteen.

We dropped off the girls and Jeremiah to my mom's house and we brought Jeremiah in his little car seat. I brought everything for him to make sure he's okay. We were leaving, and I teared up. "Bye girls, I love you" I kissed their cheeks, and I went down to Jeremiah's car seat and kissed his cheek and his forehead. "I love you boo boo, mommy and daddy will be back tomorrow okay?" I whispered, tearing up. I kissed his little cheek one more time.

"Okay boo, let's go back home...." I said sniffing. Jawan hugged the girls, and kissed Jeremiah's forehead. We got home, and Jawan laid in bed. I sat in his lap facing him. He held my waist biting his lip. I kissed him, and he lifted up my shirt. I unbunckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

NEXT PART IS RATED R!

Within 2 minutes, Jawan and I were naked kissing each other. He held my waist and went in me slowly, making me bite my lip. "Mmmm, Jawan..." I moaned. He was slow, and strong, but I needed him to go faster. "Faster, baby!" I yelled. He went faster and I moaned loudly. "What's my name..." he said in my ear. "Jawan.." I breathed. "I can't hear you." he said slowing down. "Babe, please go faster!" I said. "Say my name..." he said going even slower. "Jawan!" I yelled. He smirked and went faster. I moaned and arched my back.

"baby..." I moaned. He kissed my neck roughly and went harder. He stayed at that pace for what felt like hours, and I couldn't take it. "baby please..." I whimpered. "Just take it." he said roughly in my ear, kissing my ear lobe. I flipped him over, and rode him.

He held my waist tight, biting his lip. I bounced up and down, and used his chest for support. "Damn baby.." he put his head back and held my waist tighter. I rolled my hips and he grunted loudly. I smirked and he was biting his lip hard.

He flipped me over on all fours, and smoothly thrusted. "Oh, Jawan..." I moaned, as he gripped my waist, biting his lip. "Fuck.." he mumbled. "Look at that ass.." he whispered, slapping my butt roughly. Jawan came, and laid me flat on the bed, and kissed me. I moaned in his mouth, while he rubbed me all over.

He whispered in my ear seductively. "Tonight's not over yet baby..." he said, biting his lip.

The next morning...

I woke up with Jawan holding me, and the sheets feeling wet. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up. I kissed his neck, and bit it. His eyes opened and he smirked. "Good morning sexy." he said biting his lips. "Good morning..." I smiled and he kissed me. I got up, forgetting I was naked.

"Damnnnnnnnnn." Jawan said biting his lip. I giggled. "Stopppp." I went in my drawer and put on one of Jawan's sweatshirts. I went to brush my teeth, and Jawan came behind me. "Boo, you were the best last night." he said, kissing my neck. "You were pretty good yourself..." I said after spitting out my toothpaste. I turned around and bit my lip. I rubbed his chest, and kissed his neck.

"We should do that again before we pick up the kids..." I said biting my lip. "Maybe we should..." He said. He kissed me, and picked me up, carrying me to the bed, and softly kissing my neck.

He laid me down, taking off the sweatshirt that covered me.

2 hours later...

We rang my mom's doorbell, and she answered, holding Jeremiah. I smiled and reached my arms out to hold him. "Hey boo boo, mommy missed you." I said kissing his little cheek. I saw the girls, and I kissed them and gave them a hug. We said bye to my mom, and left.