chapter thirteen.

I woke up this morning with the baby monitor making noise and Jeremiah was crying. I got up, and walked to his crib.

“Honey, stop crying.” I rocked him back and forth. I sat in the rocking chair and he stopped crying when I was rocking back and forth in the chair.  I saw Jawan open the door. “Was Jeremiah crying?” I nodded and he rubbed his eyes. 

I rocked back and the chair let out a creak and he woke up again. He started crying again. "Boo boo, stop crying..." I kissed his forehead. "Sh...Jeremiah sweetie...stop crying.." I whispered. I took the blanket, breast fed him, and he fell asleep. I sighed and kissed his forehead. I put him in his crib, and turned off the nusery light. 

We went back to bed, and fell asleep. 

I woke up this morning, and Jawan wasn't next to me. I went into the nursery to check on Jeremiah, and he was laying there, sleeping. I smiled, and closed the door. I went downstairs, and no one was home except for Jeremiah and I. I saw a letter on the kitchen table. 

Hey boo boo, I have to rehearsals today, and I took the girls to gymnastics. Call me if you or Jeremiah need me. ;* Give Jeremiah a kiss for me okay? love you! - Jawan <3

I smiled, and made breakfast. I heard Jeremiah crying, and I went into the nusery. "Sh...honey, mommy's here" I picked him up, and kissed his cheek. I held him close to me, and sang to him. 

"Boo boo, stop crying..." I kissed his forehead. I rocked him back and forth, and he kept crying. "Baby, mommy's gonna get you milk, hold on..." I went downstairs with him in my arms, and went in the fridge and got him a bottle. I fed him, and he drank some, but cried again. "Jeremiah, boo stop crying..." I said. I checked his diaper, and he didn't need changing, I was rocking him in the chair, and he wouldn't stop crying. 

"Boo boo, what's wrong? Please stop crying..." I went in Jawan and I's room, and laid him next to me, on my chest. He stopped crying, and laid on me. "Oh, you just wanted to lay down with me sweetie?" I said, and his big eyes looked at me. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

A couple minutes later, his eyes were closed, and I kissed his chubby little cheek, and put him in his crib. I laid down, exhausted from holding Jeremiah for so long. I fell asleep, and I felt Jawan kiss my cheek. 

"Boo boo...?" I said sleepily. "Hey pookie..." he kissed my forehead. "What time is it?" I said sitting up. "It's 8 baby" He said laying next to me, holding me. "Were you tired boo?" he said kissing me. "Yeah, Jeremiah wouldn't stop crying, and I laid down with him, and he fell asleep...poor baby wanted to lay down with me." I said looking up at him. "Aww, little man missed you..." he said holding me tighter. "Yeah, and I missed you..." I said looking up at him. He smiled and kissed me. 

"I love you" he said, rubbing my cheek. "I love you too" I said looking deep in his eyes. I kissed him, and he kissed back softly, as I felt his soft lips, connect with mine. This kiss was sweeter than our other kisses. I closed my eyes, and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held my waist, and I felt our tongues wrestle. "I love you so much" I said in between kisses. "I love you too baby..." he said. 

He pulled back, and I smiled. He held my cheek, and kissed me again. I smiled in the kiss, and so did he. I giggled, and laid back on his chest. "You mean so much to me." he said. I looked up at him and smiled. "You're my world." he said looking at me. "I feel the same way about you boo..." I kissed his cheek and snuggled closer to him.

I felt him kiss my forehead, and whisper in my ear. "Boo, when do you think we can drop baby J and the girls off so we can get busy?" he said biting his lip. I blushed, and thought about it. "I don't know boo, he's only a week old...he needs me all the time. We can drop him off at my mom's house, she is down the street..." I said looking up at him. 

He smiled. "Is tomorrow fine?" he said. "That's perfect baby..." I said looking in his eyes. He kissed my cheek. He held me close and kissed my forehead. "Baby, I have a question..." I said. "Yes boo?" he said looking down at me. "Do you think I'm fat?" I said looking down. He looked at me worried. "Of course not baby, why would you think that?" he said sitting me up, holding me closer. "I just had Jeremiah, and I'm still trying to lose the weight, and I still feel really big..." I said looking down. 

He lifted my chin. "Boo, you're beautiful, you're not fat okay? I don't ever want to hear you say that..." he rubbed my cheek and kissed my lips lightly. "I love you just the way you are" he whispered to me.  He kissed my cheek. I heard the baby monitor. Jeremiah was crying. I sighed and went to get Jeremiah. 

I came back in our room with him, and Jawan and I got him to stop crying. I changed him, and put him in his little blue onezee. I held him, and kissed his forehead. I sat in our bed, and Jawan held him, rubbing his little back. Jeremiah was like a mini Jawan he had all of his features. Jeremiah yawned and Jawan kissed his forehead. 

Eventually Jeremiah fell asleep, and Jawan did too. I smiled and picked up Jeremiah, and put him in his crib. I kissed his forehead, and laid him in the crib. 

I went back in the girl's room, to see them sleeping, and turned off their light. I went back in our room, and laid in the bed, holding Jawan's hand. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okaaaaaay! Tell me what y'all thought! Sorry if there's any mistakes so I can fix them! Love y'all ;* <3

~Sammi xoxo