chapter eight.

It's been about 2 months since I found out I was pregnant, and I'm getting morning sickness, mood swings, my feet are swelling, I'm having the weirdest cravings, and my stomach is barely even sticking out yet. I've been in bed a lot because I've been so tired and achy.

When Jawan's at rehearsal, and the girls are at gymnastics, my mom comes here to take care of me when I need her to.

I was laying in bed, and Jawan called me. "Boo boo, how are you feeling?" I smiled. "I'm okay boo...but I miss you, and my feet hurt..." I said. "Aww boo, I miss you too. I'll be home soon, so I can rub your feet" he said. "Okay baby, thank you..." "No problem boo, I gotta get back to rehearsal, I love you boo." he said. "I love you too." He hung up, and I put my phone down. 

"Mommy!" I said. She came in my room. "Yes babygirl?" my mom said. "Can I have some more ice cream?" I said. She smiled. "Of course sweetheart." she went downstairs and I rubbed my stomach. "Little baby, I can't wait to feel you kick inside of my belly, and find out if you're a boy or a girl..." I said smiling. "I can't wait to hold you... and name you, get you little baby clothes..." I said tearing up. I can't believe I'm having another baby. 

 My mom came up with ice cream, and saw me tearing up. "Here sweeth- what's wrong honey?" she said hugging me. "I can't believe I'm having another baby, another person's life is in Jawan and I's hands..." I said. "You'll be just fine sweetie, look at Jasmine and Jailee, you've raised two beautiful, smart 3 year old girls. You shouldn't be worried hun..." she kissed my forehead.

I sighed. "Okay mom..." "Alright sweetie, now eat your ice cream." she gave me the carton of ice cream, and a spoon.

Jacob's POV

I went to the visting room, where I saw Britney on the other side of the glass. "What." I said. "SAMANTHA'S PREGNANT AGAIN." she said in a cold voice. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I said squeezing the phone tighter, and clenching my fist. "YEAH. We need to get rid of that baby." she said. I smiled evily. "I have a plan, come back here in about two weeks. I'll give you the details." she nodded and smiled.

She put the phone on the hook, and walked out. I went back in my cell, thinking about my plan. This, is gonna be great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to post! Tell me what you thought! ;* <3

~Sammi xoxo ;*