chapter twenty-four.

I woke up this morning with the smell of bacon and eggs. I sat up and stretched. I went in the bathrrom and brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I saw my mom, the kids, and my dad leaving for work. "Hey daddy" I said hugging him. "Hey babygirl" he kissed my forehead, and I smiled. "Good morning babies" I kissed Jailee and Jasmine's cheeks, and hugged Jeremiah.

"Good morning mommy" I said, as she was putting breakfast on the table. I hugged her, and she hugged back tightly. "Good morning honey" I smiled, and pulled the sleeves on my long sleeved shirt lower.

I sat next to Jeremiah, and kissed his little cheek. I heard my phone ring from upstairs, and got up to get it. When I got upstairs, I picked up my phone to see the caller ID. "Boo boo ;* <3" I sighed and put it down. I went back downstairs and ate breakfast with the kids.

We finished breakfast, and I went back in bed, to lay down. "I miss boo boo..." I said to myself. I pulled out my phone and saw a bunch of texts from Jawan.

Baby, I'm really sorry about earlier. I love you so much... </3

Boo, please text me back, I miss you :'(

Pookie, please call me, I need to talk to you...

I miss you boo boo, I had to sleep in bed alone without your arms around me... </3

I love you boo, please answer me.

And a bunch more. I sighed, and put my phone down. Jeremiah came into the room, and stumbled to the bed.

"Hey muchkin, you missed me boo boo?" he nodded, and I smiled. "Awww, I missed you too honey." I kissed his cheek, and he hugged me.

My phone rang again, and it was Jawan. My photo ID for Jawan was him kissing me.

Jeremiah saw it and pointed. "Dadda!" I sighed. "Yeah that's dadda sweetie" I looked at my pictures through my phone, and they all were of Jawan and I. I teared up, then quickly wiped my tears.

Jawan called me AGAIN, and I picked up. "What do you want." I said sternly. "I'm really sorry boo, I'm sorry I grabbed your arm and bruised it, I'm sorry I got drunk, I'm sorry I messed with the strippers, I'm just, I'm just so sorry pookie...." I heard him sniff, and I sighed. "I get that you're sorry Jawan, but I don't feel safe around you anymore... After I got the bruise from you, I felt like I was being abused..." I said, looking at Jeremiah who was laying on my chest.

He sighed. "Boo, you know that I have a bad temper sometimes, it's just it got the best of me this time, and I ended up hurting my love. I'm sorry boo, I'll even get therapy if you want, I just want my wife and kids back home with me."

"Well, that's gonna be a while. I just need time apart from you, I can't handle all of this with you." I can tell he was crying. "Boo please, I need you here! When I'm like this, I need you the most! You're the one that puts me in check when I need it! Please Samantha, I need you." he said yelling into the phone.

I sighed, and rubbed Jeremiah's little forehead. "Jawan, I need time. Our kids can't see us like this. I need a break..." I said tearing up. "Boo, don't say that, are we getting a- a..." He said, trying to say that word that made him sick to his stomach.

"No Jawan, I'd never do that, it's just we need a break from each other. I can't just go back home with the kids, and pretend like nothing happened." I said, as Jeremiah hugged my waist softly, trying to fall asleep. I rubbed his back, and kissed his forehead.

"I don't expect us to act like nothing happened! I want to fix this! I want my family back! I'm nothing without you four! I need my wife, my daughters and my son!" he said, and I can tell he was crying his eyes out.

"And I need my husband. But I know my husband wouldn't lay a hand on me." I hung up, and sighed heavily. "Jeremiah, mommy is sad..." I said, tearing up. He hugged me, and I kissed his cheek. I held him tight, and cried on his shoulder.

I wiped my tears, and went downstairs. "Mommy!" I said, holding Jeremiah. "Yes honey? What do you need?" she said walking over to me. "What's wrong sweetie?" She said, looking at my red, puffy eyes. I put Jeremiah down, and he held my hand. "Boo boo, go watch TV with sissies okay?" he nodded, and walked over to the living room.

"Mommy, I don't know what to do..." I said, covering my face. "Come here honey, let's go upstairs." she held my hand, and took me to my room. "What happened boo boo?" she said looking at me sweetly. "Jawan called me, and he thought we were getting a divorce, and he's begging for the kids and I back, he's been apologizing, and he said he needed me, and I told him to never lay a hand on me, and I just can't take this mommy."

She hugged me.

"Babygirl, you and Jawan have known and loved each other for too long to be like this. Call him, I want you two to talk here..." She kissed my forehead, and walked out. I called him back, and he answered sadly.

"Hello? Boo?" he said, sniffing. "Yes Jawan, I need you come over to my mom's house I want to talk to you." I can tell that made him smile. "Okay, I'll be over, I love you." he said, hoping I would say it back. "I love you too, bye."

I hung up and sighed heavily. I few minutes later, the door rang. "I got it!" I ran downstairs, and opened the door. I saw him standing there, with a smile on his face. "Hey boo boo." I hugged him, and he hugged back tightly. His tear hit my shoulder and I kissed his cheek. "I missed you so much.." he said sniffing. "I know..." I said, rubbing his back, whispering in his ear. "Let's go upstairs so we can talk baby." I said softly, and he nodded.

I held his hand, and guided him upstairs, I went in the room, and sat on the bed with him. I held his hands, and pecked his lips softly. "Boo, we need to talk about this..." I said, softly. "I know pookie, I'm really sorry I hurt your arm... I promise to never ever do it again. I never wanted to hurt you boo..." he said looking in my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back softly, and held his cheek.

"Boo, I love you, and I want us to get better..." I whispered. "Boo, can you promise me something..." I whispered looking in his eyes. "Of course baby, what's wrong?" he said, rubbing my cheek. "Can you promise me to never drink again...I'll do it if you do." I whispered, and he nodded. "Of course boo, anything for us." he kissed me, and I smiled.

"I love you." I said, and kissed him slowly, and softly. He kissed back, and held my waist. I leaned back on the bed, and he slid his tongue in my mouth. I did the same, and it turned into a makeout session. He started sliding down my sweats, and unlatched my bra. I gasped in his mouth, and bit his lip. "Baby, wait, we're at my mom's house, not now." I said in between kisses. "You're right pookie..." he said, sitting up, handing me my sweats. I giggled, and put them back on. I hooked back my bra, and fixed myself.

"Let's go see the kids boo, they've missed you..." I held his hand, and we went in the living room. "Daddy!" the girls ran and hugged, and Jeremiah was still trying to get off of the couch. When he got off, he ran to Jawan and hugged his leg. "Dadda!" Jawan laughed and picked up Jeremiah. "Hey lil man...I missed you" he kissed his cheek, and hugged him. "Hey girls, I missed you too" They smiled, and he kissed their cheeks.

"Pookie, let's go home" I said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okayyyyyyyy, so....yeah. That's the chapter. I love you all sooooo much *blows y'all a kiss* you're all beautiful. I love youuuuuuu, okay um, bye.

~Sammi xoxo :3