chapter twenty-five.

I just dropped the girls off at school, and Jawan was at the studio. Jeremiah and I were out all day, and I went to go pick up the girls.

I walked into the school, into the classroom. "Hi, I'm here for Jasmine and Jailee" I smiled at the teacher. "Someone's already picked them up...." The teacher said, looked up at me holding Jeremiah. "Okay, thank you" I got in the car, and called Jawan.

"Hello?" he said tiredly.

"Hey pookie, what's wrong, are you tired baby?" I said softly.

"Yeah..." I heard him yawn and I smiled a little.

"Thank you for picking up the girls boo boo" I said, turning the corner. "I didn't pick up the girls..." he said confused. "What do you mean, I went to the girl's school and they said someone picked them up already" I said worried. "Well, I didn't pick them up..." I gasped, and thought about who would take my little babies. "Okay, um pookie, I'm gonna drop Jeremiah at the house okay, I'm going to the police station" I said frantically. "Alright baby, love you" I smiled. "Love you too."

I pulled up at the house, and brought in Jeremiah. I opened the door, and brought him upstairs where Jawan was. "Boo, here, I'm going to the police station alright baby" I put Jeremiah on the bed with him, and Jawan held him, and Jeremiah laid on his chest. "Okay baby, I love you." he said, looking in my worried eyes. "I love you too"

I smiled, and he kissed me, and I kissed Jeremiah's little cheek. "Bye boo" I walked into the doorway and looked back at Jeremiah. "Bye cutie pootie" I said in a little voice, while he giggled.

I ran downstairs and got to the police station. They put the girls in for a wanted report. "Ma'am, we'll try and find your twins, but there's many other missing children in the city." I teared up. "Just please find my daughters, sir. Please..." I begged. "They've been missing before, and I just can't lose them again."

"Alright ma'am, we understand." he patted my back, and I sighed. "Please, please find my kids..." "Who would take your two daughters?" he said, writing stuff down. "Jacob Latimore, he's taken them in the past, he's my ex boyfriend." I wiped my tears, and sighed. "Okay ma'am, we're on the lookout for your twins, just go on with your normal activities. We'll call you if we get any leads or find them...have a safe drive home." I walked out and called Jawan got in my car.

"Jay boo..." I said, wiping my tears. "Yes pookie, what's going on?"

"They're looking for the girls, baby, I miss them..." I put my head in my hands, and Jawan shushed me through the phone. "Baby, shhh, come on home, I'm gonna call our parents, and when you come home, I'm gonna have something to cheer you up alright pookie?" He asked, "Yeah, I'm on my way home..." I started the car, and drove home.

I walked in, and Jawan was upstairs. "Boo, I can't do this..." I laid next to him, and Jeremiah who was resting on him. He held me close, and kissed my forehead. "We'll find them, we will baby, have faith like last time. Believe." I cried into his chest, and he held me tight. "Mama, why you cryin" Jeremiah crawled over Jawan, and got on top of me. "I'm just upset boo boo, that's all." I kissed his cheek, and he hugged me.

Jacob's POV

I finally got bailed out of jail, and made it out on my own. Britney's still in jail, so it's just me. I was in my car with Jawan's twins, who were crying. "You're the mean man that tried to hurt mommy and daddy!" I saw one with her wavy hair in two long braids with clips at the end, yell at me. "I'm telling my mommy on you!" I heard another one yell, with her hair pulled back into a ponytail with a headband around it.

"You won't be seeing mommy or daddy again, so, no you won't." I said, looking at both of them. "I want mommy..." I heard them whisper. I heard her start to cry, and yell. "I WANT MOMMYYYYYYY! I WANT MOMMA!" She was kicking my chair, and I looked back at her. "SHUT UP! YOU WON'T GET MOMMY!" I yelled and the other little girl held her hand. "Jailee, we'll see momma. This man is a meanie." She held her hand tighter, and she kept crying.

I kept driving down the highway, trying to find a place to keep us from being found.

Samantha's POV

Jawan, Jeremiah and I were all home, in our room. Jeremiah fell asleep on me, and I'm rubbing his little back, as he snores softly. I'm worried sick about the twins, and can't even think straight without them.

"Pookie, I'm gonna make us dinner okay?" he said, interrupting my thoughts. "Okay..." I said sadly. He kissed me, and went downstairs. Jeremiah heard Jawan, and woke up. His brown eyes opened, and hugged me tighter. I rubbed his back, and he yawned. "Mama" he said, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes boo boo?" I whispered. "I want sissies..." he said looking at me. I teared up and hugged him. "I know you do pookie, I don't know where sissies are..." I sniffed, and picked him up. "Do you want food baby?" he nodded, and I went downstairs.

Jawan was making dinner and I sat Jeremiah in his chair, and I kissed Jawan's back. "I miss them pookie..." I said, as my tear hit his bare back. He turned around, and looked at me, with his eyes watering. "I miss them too, just have faith boo boo" he said, with tears running down his face. He hugged me, as we both cried. "Mama, I hungy!" Jeremiah yelled. "I'm coming sweetie..." I sniffed, and gave him his food.

When he was done, he started getting sleepy again. He yawned, and held me close. I smiled, and held him until he fell asleep. He was asleep, and I put him in his little crib.

I went back downstairs and got dinner. Jawan and I ate, and wait straight to bed, holding each other close.

I woke up, with Jawan's heartbeat in my ears. I woke up, and lightly kissed his cheek and poked his cute little nose. "Boo, wake up" he woke up smiling. "Good morning pookie..." he pinched my nose, and I smiled. I kissed his neck, and he kissed me. "Let's go brush our teeth..." I said, getting out of bed.

He held my hand, and we walked to our bathroom, brushing our teeth. I was walking out, and Jeremiah was crying for me. "Mama, mamaaaa" he said, whining. I went a got him. "I'm coming boo boo, mommy's got you" I kissed his cheek, and he smelled. "Wooo, baby boy, you made a poopy?" he nodded giggling, and I smiled. "Alright cutie pootie" I kissed his cheek, and changed him, making faces, so he wouldn't notice me. He was giggling, and smiling, and I picked him up. "Alright baby, you're good." I put him down, and he walked downstairs, holding my hand.

I went in the kitchen, and Jeremiah saw Jawan. "Dadda!" he ran to Jawan, and he picked Jeremiah up. "Hey son, high five" he high fived Jawan, and smiled. "Dadda, I want food..." he said, softly. "Okay son..." he got his baby food out of the pantry. "You want this one?" he said grabbing the apple sauce, as I made Jawan and I breakfast. Jeremiah nodded, and Jawan put him in his high chair, feeding him.

He fed him his food, and burped him. I gave Jawan his food, and he gave Jeremiah his bottle, and ate his food at the same time."Boo, do you need help with that?" I asked, eating my scrambled eggs. "No, I'm good boo." he helped Jeremiah hold his bottle, and was eating his bacon. I smiled at the sight of them, but my smile faded thinking about two little angels who should be here.

A tear fell down my cheek, and Jawan looked at me. When he saw me, he sighed. "Boo boo, what's wrong?" he called me over into his lap. He slapped his thighs as I rested my head into his neck. "I miss them so much boo" he gave Jeremiah is bottle, and kissed my cheek. "I know baby, I do too...I miss them a lot. But we just have to keep faith, and believe." he whispered to me, as he kissed me softly. I kissed back, as we heard Jeremiah's botte hit the tile floor.

"Dadda, baba" he pointed to it, as Jawan picked it up. "Jeremiah, just hold it okay, I'll help you in a minute." Jeremiah nodded, and was holding the bottle. "Okay dadda" I smiled lightly. "Boo, just believe okay?" he kissed my nose, and I smiled. I nodded, and he smiled. "Alright pookie." I held his hand, and he kissed it. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okerrrrrr. So that's the chapterrr! Sorry I took so long to post... Buttttt, I want to give anonymous creds to a reader for this chapter. Love you all so muchhhhh.  

~Sammi xoxo :3