chapter 10

ALESSANDRO

I was still thinking about how I was going to talk to Rosaline, as Stefano kept on preaching to me, about how what I did was wrong and I should find a way to make it right.

One thing I know was that I was not apologizing, I didn’t even kill her. I was just correcting her and she pulled the emotional card on me. ‘’Alessandro’’, Marco. A friend of mine called out. We were all gathered at Pulack before my mind wandered to the cry baby.

‘’Uh’’ I responded, ‘’what do you have to say?’’, he asked, spreading his hands on the table, ‘’about what?’’ I asked confused, ‘’Mr. Williams in USA who is into drug dealing’’, he started, ‘’what happened to him’’ I asked.

‘’we ship tons of drugs to him, and he gives us 40 percent of the income on the goods sold, it has been like this for the past fourteen months’’ he continued, ‘’okay?’’ I asked, nodding my head as I signaled for him to continue.

‘’Last month, he sent in twenty percent of the income, thinking he could scam us, but we have men planted inside, same thing this month’’ he continued.

‘’Myself and Angelo confronted him but he said we should do our worst, since he could not be sending us forty percent as he had a lot of people and debts to pay’’ Luigi stated.

‘’Anyways, I am going to send some men to teach him a lesson’’ Luigi continued, ‘’No, no, no’’ I said, waving my hands, ‘’what is it, boss?’’ Luigi asked, ‘’I think we should pay Mr. Williams a visit’’, ‘’…since, he sees us as a joke’’. The other men nodded their heads , ‘’we leave by night’’ Stefano said, and the others nodded, ‘’just three of us though, myself, Giovanni and Angelo’’ I said looking at all of them, as they nodded again.

The pul girls came to serve after some minutes and I noticed someone was missing, Rosaline.

‘’Where is Rosaline?’’ I asked them, ‘’she’s taking her off day’’ Alice, one of the girls answered, ‘’off…’’ I trailed off, realization dawned on me, ‘’It’s going to take how many days?’’ I asked, ‘’five days’’ she responded, pouring me a drink, and I nodded. Well, with a full schedule, I did not have the time to think about any girl right now.

I picked out some necessities as I prepared for tonight’s travel. I got to the port where my private jet was, with both and Giovanni and Angelo waiting.

We got to America after some hours and lodged in to a Gravano suite. It was one of the hotel and suite under our family name.

It took some minutes to get ready to visit our dear friend, Mr. Williams. Wearing my Dior oblique down jacket and boot, I stepped out of the suite, but not after keeping a glock in my inner jacket and at the back of my trousers.

 We drove down to the warehouse, where major deals were held, knowing we would meet him there since we had tracked him.

The door leading to the warehouse was slightly ajar, I could see Mr. Williams spread his legs on the table in front of him as he puffed some smoke into the air. We walked in, and immediately our presence was known, ‘’Don Alessandro’’ he said, throwing his cigarette away as he wiped the chair before me to sit.

I looked around as I sat, noticing how many men were present and the loads of drugs stored there. ‘’what brings you here?’’ he asked. He looked sharp in the expensive outfit he wore, his short hair combed to the back. He looked like a typical drug lord.

‘’Heard you’ve been cheating us in the percent you have been sending us’’ I said, ‘’you know how I hate dishonesty’’ I continued, eyeing him, ‘’who told you such lie, my lord’’ he asked, in a British accent, ‘’so you say it’s a lie?’’ I asked him, ‘’si’’ he replied me in Italian.

‘’I see how you scam people, Mr. Williams, speak to me in an American accent, then a British one, now you answer me in Italian?’’ I asked him.

‘’Anyways, explain this’’ I said, bringing out the receipts of Mr. Williams account in the past months and showing him, he began to stutter, ‘’I’m not done’’ I said, bringing out more receipts that held each transactions of drug he bough from us, setting them on the table

‘’A cat caught your tongue, Mr. Williams?’’ Giovanni spoke in a British accent too and I chuckled . ‘’You lied to me, Mr. Williams, I don’t like dishonest people’’ I said, standing up from the seat and pulling out a gun from my back pocket.

I saw Mr. Williams stagger backwards and his hands rose to the air, ‘’I don’t like dishonest people’’ I kept on saying, as I moved closer to him.

I raised the gun and placed it at the center of his head, ‘’do you deserve to die or not?’’ I asked, as he kept begging

‘’Please Don Alessandro’’ he kept on pleading, ‘’you’ve not answered my question, Mr. Williams’’ I tell him, ‘’I deserve to die, I deserve it, but please spare my life’’ he ranted, as I shook my head.

Stepping back, I put my hand down, putting the gun back inside my pocket, ‘’thank you very much Don Alessandro’’ Mr. Williams said, going on his knees.

I glanced at Giovanni, giving him my go ahead, he brought out a gun from his inner pocket and shot Mr. Williams in the forehead twice.