chapter 6-

Rosaline

I walked into my room, remembering today’s ordeal, what did he mean by that question? I thought.

As I entered the room, the girls started questioning me, ‘’I bet Don Alessandro is good in bed’’ Mabel, one of the girls, with a light brown hair, and brown eyes asked me as she wiggled her eyebrows.

‘’What?’’ I asked confused, ‘’nothing of such happened’’, I continued walking towards my bed and took a deep breath, the question he asked still lingering in my head.

‘’So what happened, tell us’’ the other girl, Skylah asked. Sky has a deep blue eyes that complimented her face and blonde hair. She had the thinnest waist I had ever seen, I was always jealous of her as she looked very beautiful to me, with her perfect figure eight.

‘’Nothing happened’’ I told them, then narrated the whole story to them, leaving out the drunk parts and the questions he asked.

‘’So you’re saying there was another lady when you got there?’’ min-A asked and I nodded, ‘’can you describe her?’’ she asked, ‘’she had short blue hair’’ I started but was cut off by three of them, ‘’Mira’’ they said, simultaneously.

‘’Who is she?’’ I asked curiously, ‘’that is the boss personal bitch’’ Mabel said, with a disgusted tone, ‘’she doesn’t stay in this building, since the boss gave her a personal apartment’’ Mabel continued.

‘’She is definitely very good in bed’’ Sky shrugged, ‘’that was why we were surprised when Don asked you to go to his apartment, because he rarely takes any girl there’’ Sky continued. ‘’Rumors have it that no girl has ever stepped foot in his mansion before’’ Min-a said. ‘’He rarely goes there too’’ Sky added.

‘’…and you said he sent her out just  because you were there?’’ Min-a asked and I shrugged, starting to think if that was what happened.

‘’I wish you and the boss starts something soon, at least dethrone Mira’’ Mabel said, ‘’Mabel’’ Sky and Min-a yelled, ‘’What?, you know how that bitch looks down on everybody here like she did not start from here’’ Mabel said, ‘’but still, you shouldn’t say that kind of thing out loud’’ Min-a warned.

After some hours, it was time for us to resume our duty, I had to go to pulack, while the other girls had to resume at different bars and offices still within this space. Changing into our different outfits, I walked to where pulack was located. I entered and started working as the men were at there table, talking in discreet.

Once we entered, I locked eyes with Don Alessandro, he was wearing his round eyeglasses with chain attached, that dangled in his face, and his long earrings, he looked so breath taking.

He cleared his throat and placed his focus on the other men, as they all continued talking.

It was time for us to serve the men, I walked up with a wine bottle in my hands swaying my waist, as the other ladies had taught me to do. As I went by to serve the men, Don Alessandro cleared his throat, signaling me to serve him first. I walked towards him and started emptying the expensive looking wine bottle into the cup. Once I was done, I raised the bottle and it mistakenly hit the cup, spilling its content in different directions, some of the content spilled on Alessandro’s white suit pants.

The look of horror on everyone’s face including the men, made me know I was in trouble, I picked up a tissue paper and started wiping his pants, where the wine spilled on his laps, as I was wiping, I could feel my heart beat faster. As I wiped, it felt like I was doing it wrong, because it looked worse now, I’m going to die, I kept on thinking, until I felt his hands on mine, stopping me from cleaning his outfit. I looked up to him and his face held an expression I couldn’t read.

He held my hands in his huge hands as we maintained eye contact, my heart still beating fast. Why was my heart beating fast? Was it fear? I thought.

One of the men cleared his throat, bringing me back to reality, with my hands still in his. ‘’It is okay’’ Don Alessandro said to me, as he fixed his eyeglasses, ‘’ I have enough pants’’ he continued, and I just nodded, as I stood on my feet, and walked to the bar area.

Why was my heart beating fast? I thought again, then I took a deep breath, what matters it that I am still alive. I got up from were I sat, straightened my skirt and started arranging the alcohol.