chapter 8

continuation

       *******

ALESSANDRO

I came out of my room in a grey matching sweatshirt and pants and saw the guys still standing. ‘’Take a seat’’, I told them as we walked towards the two sitter chair. ‘’We’ll discuss in the day time, I see you are in a bit of a situation here’’ Stefano said, and they all left, but not until they each glanced at Rosaline.

‘’Come here’’, I told her, tapping the space next to me, she moved over shyly and sat down, leaving space between us. ‘’Move closer and stop acting like you are a virgin or something’’ I spoke looking at her, but the look she gave me made me shock. ‘’Are you?’’ I asked, my eyes wide open. She gave me a tight lipped smile, ‘’oh no, you are’’ I said, clearly amused, ‘’does that make me look weird?’’ she asked me, ‘’I have not seen a virgin in the past nine years’’ I said, still amused, ‘’what an innocent girl’’ I cooed.

‘’how old are you’’ I asked, ‘’twenty’’ I burst out laughing, ‘’a twenty years old virgin?, must be mary f our time’’ I thought, ‘’nice’’ I spoke

Moving closer to her, I asked, ‘’you never had a boyfriend?’’, and she looked at me, our face inches apart. She tried to shift her body back but I moved closer to her.

‘’you never had a boyfriend?’’ I asked again and she shook her head. This girl really amused me.

‘’Really?’’ I asked, moving towards her, as her gaze settled on my lips. I licked my lips and that seemed to snap her out of her thought and into reality as she brought her gaze back to my lips.

I placed my lips on hers, giving her a peck on the lips. That seemed to surprise her as her eyes widened; I moved closer to her again and took her lips into mine, sucking on her upper lips as she has my lower lips in her mouth.

I dragged her to sit on my laps. Sitting on my laps in a way that my legs where at the middle of hers, with her facing me. I grabbed her butt as we continued kissing, pulling her closer to me so she could feel my hard on.

She released a soft moan and that made me lose my mind. I slid my hands down her panties, feeling how wet she was. I was about going further, when she jumped off my legs.

‘’What is it?’’ I asked breathless, anger laced in my voice, ‘’what were you trying to do?’’ she asked, which irritated me at that moment, I felt like shooting her.

I looked at her before turning away, ‘’just leave’’ I told her before returning to my room.