chapter 7

ALESSANDRO

‘’Mamma’’ Stefano started as we walked out of Pulack, I was still thinking of the Rosaline girl. Whatever it was she was doing to me was definitely not good.

She claimed she was wiping the mess she made on my suit pant but her hands were moving closer to my member and I was already having a semi hard on.

‘’What happened to Mamma?’’ I asked Stefano, ‘’she said you should come home’’ he answered and that brought me to an halt, as I gave him my full attention.

‘’You know what she means when she says that’’ I said, scratching my head and Stefano just shrugged. ‘’Dad wants to meet you, and we both know it won’t end well, since the both of you have anger issues’’ Stefano said, ‘’look who is talking’’ I said, eyeing him, ‘’pot calling kettle black’’ I said and walked away. ‘’Hey’’ Stefano called after me.

                                                   ***************

‘’What could Papa want from me?’’ I thought, as I opened the door that led to my closet. ‘’The old man is never satisfied with anything I do’’. I picked a black turtle neck, a black trouser and a long splice coat[black and brown color], with accessories to fit.

After taking a shower, I debated on either wearing my glasses or using contact lens, I settled for the glasses. I wore my clothes, then I wore a Chanel neck piece, a long chain with an anchor pendant that rested o my chest, then I settled for mini earrings. I decided on not wearing rings in case I had to throw hands, I wouldn’t want to cause any fatal accident. Then I went for a brown duchess boot.

I walked toward the limousine , and the driver opened it for me as I entered and he shut the door after me.

Mamma and Papa’s place was not far from where I lived. By the time I got there, Stefano was already there, just the four of us? Nice’’ I thought. I walked up to Mamma and kissed her cheeks and she patted my back.

As I walked back to my seat, I heard the door open and Giovanni’s and Flavio’s fathers come in, ‘’Wow’’ I mouthed.

‘’Alessandro, meet me in my study’’ my father said, and vanished in the dark alley that led to his study room, with the two other men. I glanced at Mamma, before standing up and fixing my coat then walking to Papa’s study.

‘’Alessandro, what is this mess I heard you created, killing girls that work for you, for me’’ my father shouted, immediately I walked in, ‘’Papa, they were sent in to spy on me by the Genovese mafia’’ I spoke, trying my best to sound calm.

‘’How could you have allowed that under your watch?’’ my father asked, coming closer to me.

‘’Gravano, calmati[calm down]’’ Flavio’s father spoke in his thick italian accent, ‘’quanto pensi che sappiano’’ my father said, turning his back at me, ‘’I always knew you were never capable’’, he turned around and said in my face.

‘’I do my best, you are always home doing nothing, niente[nothing]’’ I almost shouted, ‘’and you talk to my face about me not being capable? You were never capable Papa, and that was why you passed down power to me at a very young age’’ I said calmly.

‘’Sta ‘zitto, shut up’’ my father shouted ‘’what do you know?’’ he asked me, ‘’what do I know?’’ I asked with wide eyes as I licked my bottom lips.

‘’I know how hard you partied, I know how many men died under your regime ‘cos of your incapability, I know how you were willing to give Mamma out to the Genovese, you put a bullet through your own brother’s head just because you thought he wanted to head the mafia. You were your own enemy, and you speak to me about being capable?’’ I said, feeling my anger rise. I had to walk out of here before I did something I might regret.

‘’You are weak’’, he said, digging his index finger in my chest, I slapped his hand away.

‘’You want to know something?’’ he asked, smiling like a possessed man, ‘’you favorite grandpa didn’t actually die of malaria’’, he paused, ‘’I killed him’’ he laughed out loud.

‘’What?’’ I whispered, ‘’I killed him’’ he repeated, laughing like a maniac. I wanted to throw something, I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, but at this moment, I felt weak. I looked down at my hands and smiled, as I raised it to punch the old man in his jaw. Taking glances at the two other men in the room, I walked out of the study and out of the house..

‘’Sir, the apartment or your house?’’ the driver asked as we drove out of my parent’s compound. ‘’The apartment’’ I said, taking a deep breathe.

Getting down from the limousine, ‘bring me Rosaline’’, I told the driver, ‘’Yes boss’’ he said and left.

I got into the apartment, kicking off my shoes, I walked to my bathroom to take a bathe. ‘’Papa always had something new to say every time we meet’’ I said as I sat in the bath tub.

I always found it hard to sleep and I was so sure that this night, I wasn’t getting any this night. I don’t know how that Rosaline did it that I ended up sleeping, something Mira was unable to do. It was like she brought me peace, something I had never experienced since I joined the mafia.

I tied a towel around my waist and walked out to the sitting room to pour myself a glass of alcohol.

I saw a beautiful girl standing by the door, with make up on, she looked sexy in her short flare skirt and crop top that didn’t hug her chest. I gulped as we made eye contact, she was really pretty.

I found myself taking long strides towards her. When I was very close to her, I looked down at her and she looked up as we maintained eye contact. I moved very close to her and I saw her gulp.

Our lips were inches apart and I could feel her breath on my face. I put my hands on her bare waist and pulled her closer to me.

I was about to plant my lips on hers when my door opened with force revealing Stefano, Flavio, and Giovanni. The shock on their faces reminded me of the situation I was in. ‘’Hey’’ I said, walking away from were Rosaline stood and towards my room