Chapter Five: Social Media

Erin's POV:

After the show was over we all went to the meet and greet so the guys could meet the fans. I knew a head of time that no one was going to be there to see me, but I went along anyway. We walked in and I saw a bunch of people in front of my station. They want to actually meet me? Me? I asked myself smiling, Jake looked down at me knowing what I was thinking. "See they love you" Jake smiled as he put his hand on the small of my back. I blushed looking down as went walked over to the stations we had to stand at. First were the Jacks, then Sammy and Skate, and the Jake and I. It was so amazing to actually have fans and to be able to interact with them.

A lot of them told me to stay strong, which confused me at first. But then I remembered that I practically sobbed on stage in the middle of my set. And if they didn't tell me that, then they would ask about Jake and I. Jake would just blush and rub the back of his neck nervously, like he always did. I bit my lip blushing before I would answer, "We're just friends" I said feeling bad once I said it. But it was true, he still hadn't kissed me yet. Plus I still didn't really know much about him. I saw Jake frown whenever I would tell them, "Yeah" he would just respond with a little disappointment in his voice. I felt awful saying it, but what was I supposed to do?

We all made our way back onto the bus and got ready to leave for the next city. Brian told us that we had an off day tomorrow though, so we could do whatever we wanted. I walked to the back of the bus and grabbed a pair of sweats and a black t-shirt before going into the bathroom it change. I threw the clothes on and looked in the mirror. I decided to only take off my lipstick, there was no way these guys were seeing me without makeup. Especially Jake. I got out of the bathroom and walked out to where all the other boys were sitting playing xbox. I took a seat next to Jake, he looked over at me from the screen and handed the controller over to Skate who was on his other side. "Take over for me bro" he said still not taking his eyes off me. Skate just chuckled as Jake wrapped his arm around my waist. I naturally leaned into him and blushed pulling out my phone.

I had gained almost 800 followers, like what? Just from one show? Were there really 800 people there? My mentions and notifications were blowing up, I switched over to them to see a bunch of pictures of the show tonight. Most used the #Jarin, what was that? I tapped it and saw even more pictures but of Jake and I together. Some were from Best Mistake, others were from the meet and greet, one was even from Just A Little Bit of Your Heart before the other guys joined in on our hug. I smiled looking through all of them, we looked so cute. We did look like we were dating, just like Andrew had said at rehearsal a couple of days ago. "What's that?" I heard Jake's voice over me. I looked up at him and handed my phone over to him. He automatically cracked a smile, "The fans like us" he said as he put the phone back in my hand. I smiled up at him, looking into his green eyes. I heard a camera sound and saw Gilinsky snap a picture of us, he snickered and he began typing on his phone. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed, "Aye send that to me bro" Jake said causing me to blush again as he tightened his grip around me.

The guys and I stayed up until at least midnight, then we all slowly made our way to bed. I waited for a good half hour before sneaking back into the bathroom. I took off the rest of my make up and took my hair down so the rest of it flowed over my shoulders. I tip toed back into the room and started to climb back into bed. "You okay?" I heard causing me to jump, I quickly blocked my face as I saw Jake looking up at me from his bed. "Y-yeah fine" I said as I caught my breath, "Hey, why are you doing that?" he asked and he got up coming closer to me. "Doing what?" I asked keeping my focus on the carpeted floor of the tour bus. "This" he said and moved my hand from my face so he could see me. "Beautiful" he whispered as he took two fingers under my chin. I blushed looking away and got into bed, he sat down next to me and smiled. I shivered a little, the ac was a little to high for my liking. "You cold?" he asked and I nodded my head, he moved to my side and put the covers over both of us. "Better?" he asked, "A little" I replied. He chuckled and laid back pulling me down with him, he wrapped his arms around me and smiled. "How about now?" he asked, "Yeah I'm okay now" I smiled. We just laid there looking at each other, until eventually he said something. "Did you mean it, at the meet and greet? Are we just friends?" he asked looking deep into my eyes. "I mean for right now, we are right?" I replied and bit my lip. "I just don't want to be friends forever" he said looking down. "Neither do I. But I've taken things too fast before and it hurt in the long run. I want to get to know you first, like really know you" I said keeping my focus on him. "Well what do you want to know?" he asked chuckling. "Everything" I said in a serious tone but smiled at him.

"God it's almost four in the morning" I said in a giggled whisper, "I don't mind" he chuckled holding me closer to him so that my head was buried into his neck. We had been talking for almost four hours straight. About nothing, about everything, and I loved every second of it. We were so a like it was almost scary, we only disagree on minor things like the fact that he loved buffalo chicken and I hated it. Stupid little things. "You're seriously amazing" he whispered looking down at me, I blushed looking away from him. He pulled me back so that I now had to look at him, "Don't do that, I like when you look at me" he said chuckling. I laughed softly, but it turned into a yawn half way through. "We should probably get some sleep" I said knowing that he wasn't planning on going back to his own bed. "Alright, goodnight" he said adjusting so that he could hold me a bit better. "Goodnight" I whispered into his neck and slowly closed my eyes.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Sammy and Johnson making a vine. I groaned softly, I looked up at Jake who was still sleeping. So I got up quietly and made my way to the front of the bus. "Well it's about time you got up" Andrew said laughing as he sat with the rest of the boys. "Erin you and Foosh are like twitter famous right now." Johnson said walking over to me. "What?" I asked laughing softly and looked down at his phone that he held in front of me. It was the picture that Gilinsky took last night with the caption 'Foosh never looked so happy before' I automatically smiled over at Gilinsky. Then I noticed the #Jarin was trending number one in the US. "Holy shit" I said laughing softly.

Author's Note: 

I hope you guys liked this one! I'm having a little writers block.