Chapter Fifteen: Boston

Erin's POV:

The sun burned my eyes as I woke up the next morning. I looked around to see Jake was no where to be found. Figures that he wouldn't stay with me for the night. I sighed as I sat up and unlocked my phone. I looked at my texts to see a bunch of messages, none of my friends could make the show tonight. Not even Kelcie, she had promised me that she would come but I guess her parents were making her work tonight. I tossed my phone away from me and laid back on my bed more frustrated than ever. "We're in Boston baby girl! Get excited!" Gilinsky said rubbing his hands together and sat down next to me. "I'm excited, I promise." I said smiling weakly and stood up to get ready for the day. "Oh Er I almost forgot, there are some people here to see you." Jack said as I began to head towards the bathroom. I furrowed my eye brows and began to walk towards the front of the bus, I looked up seeing my parents standing there talking to Andrew. "Mom! Dad!" I shouted as I ran and hugged them tightly. "What are you doing here so early?!" I asked with a huge smile on my face. "We wanted to surprise you! Now hurry up and get ready we're taking you out for the day, before the show tonight." my dad said and I quickly ran towards the bathroom.

After I had thrown on a pair of yoga pants and a Harvard shirt I had gotten from one of my college tours. I headed to the back of the bus to grab a few things for the day. I saw Skate and Sammy hanging out on Jake's bed as I grabbed my Red Sox hat and phone. "Hey, umm have you guys seen Jake?" I asked putting the hat on my head and pulled my hair over my shoulders. "Yeah, he's outside. He's been on the phone with some chick all morning, Kelly, Katherine? Something like that." Sammy said as he began rolling a blunt with Skate. I looked down at my feet before I walked out to where my parents were and followed them off of the bus to their car. I guess Jake was on the other side of the bus or something because I didn't see him. Not like I wanted to, I should have known he wasn't serious about anything he had said last night.

Jake's POV:

"Alright thanks so much Kelc, yeah don't worry I filled the guys in on everything so they'll back me up. Yeah, her parents know too so they'll have her out all day. Okay, see you tonight, bye." I said as I hung up the phone with Kelcie. Everything was going according to plan, I was going to get her back tonight, officially in front of all her hometown fans, friends, and family. She of course thought that none of them were coming thanks to Kelcie's clever work. But now I just have to work on how I was going to ask her to be mine, the plan was all set but now a few things needed to be done and thanks to Brian he was already working with the rest of the boys. Meanwhile Andrew was working on a little video from all of the footage he had taken of the two of us at the beginning of the tour. Luke was right, all I needed was the help of her best friends.

Erin's POV:

I smiled as my mom took a picture of my father and I in front of the TD Garden. "Who knows you might be performing in there someday." my father said causing me to roll my eyes softly. "Yeah right, dad" I laughed as I posted the picture to Instagram @ErinMartinMusic: Home is where the Garden is🍀 I smiled as I locked my phone and continued walking with my parents. I was so glad to finally be able to have a good time without having to worry about any stupid drama. We ended up eating at one of my favorite places in the city then it was time for me to head back to the venue to get ready. But we ended up hitting major traffic, and I was starting to get nervous that I wouldn't make it in time. On top of that I had gotten a snap chat from Austin, it was a picture of the venue. I hit my head against the back of the seat and sighed softly, "This traffic is crazy, I'm gonna try to go around and take the pike." my mother said taking a right onto the highway. "Mom that's totally out of the way, it will take us almost twice as long that way!" "Erin, I've been driving in the city for years, listen to your mother." my father said and I rolled my eyes knowing I wasn't going to make it back in time.