Chapter Seven: Tempe

Erin's POV:

"Vegas baby!" Gilinsky yelled as he got off the bus rubbing his hands together. We all followed behind him laughing at his excitement. "We're hitting the clubs tonight after show, that's for sure" Sammy said as he and Johnson did their signature hand shake. I just laughed and rolled my eyes, I wasn't really one for going to the club. The idea of strangers grinding up against me wasn't too exciting for me. Jake took both of my hands and pulled me closer to him. "You're coming right?" he asked with a smirk, "I don't know, that's not really my thing..." I said looking away from his sparkling green eyes. "Come on Er, it's Vegas! You have to come with us!" Skate said on the other side of Gilinsky. "Please" Jake whispered into my neck, causing me to giggle and blush. "Alright, fine I'll go" I said looking back at Jake. "Well girl I am picking out your outfit!" Sammy said in a feminine voice and snapped his fingers. I laughed as Jake put his lips on mine softly. I pulled away and bit my lower lip softly. I still had no idea what we were exactly, he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. Sure we acted like a couple by like kissing and stuff, but if I was going to get into something with him I wanted it to be official. 

Brian and my other dancers rehearsed with me in the dressing room as I finished up getting ready. I had a red lace dress on and the same smokey eye and red lip for my makeup. As we finished running through Break Your Heart Right Back, one of the stage managers walked in with more flowers. These however were sunflowers again. Andrew put his camera down and took them for me, he picked up the card and read it. He then threw the flowers into the trash, along with ripping up the card. He looked over at me with a look that told me to keep my focus. I just nodded and continued to rehearse with the guys and Brian. I couldn't believe that Austin had the nerve to send flowers again, but then again knowing him I would probably get them every night. Now I was just hoping he wouldn't show up to any of the shows, especially the last one in Boston. 

Jake slipped his arms around my waist as I sat on his lap. We sat at his DJ booth he had on the side of the stage that was hidden behind a huge banner. Sammy and Skate were going through their set right before me, so I decided to stay with Jake while I waited. "I can't wait to dance with you tonight" he said into my ear trying to speak over the music. "Who said I was going to dance with you?" I asked with a smirk and a small giggle. "Well will you?" he asked with a chuckle and placed two fingers under my chin. I just nodded and kissed him softly, he pulled away licking his lips and smiled. "Duty calls" he said with a wink and placed the mic up to his lips. I got off of his lap and walked over to Brian and the others, "Girl now your lipstick is smudged" Brian said chuckling and wiped it off for me. I blushed and took the mic from him, as Jake began to announce me to the crowd. 

The set went as normal, I didn't even cry during Just A Little Bit of Your Heart, which I was so glad for. Jack and I finished Love Me Harder and he pulled me in for a hug, "Alright Foosh come get her" he said into the mic with a smirk and pulled away from me. I blushed as Jake walked over and took my hand leading me over to our seats. He kept his hand in mine the whole time, as the song ended we stood up and he pulled me into a hug. "Kiss her!" all of the boys said at different times as they came to the side of the stage. I blushed as Jake pecked my lips quickly, the crowd went crazy. I laughed softly as I got out of his arms but he took my hand before leading me off stage. "Erin and Big Foosh everybody!" Sammy said making the crowd cheer even louder. We got off stage Jake put his arm around my waist pulling me into him, "You sounded amazing tonight" he said moving some hair out of my face. "So did you" I said putting my arms around his neck. "Sorry I didn't give you a real kiss out there, but now that were al-" "Jake?!" I heard a female voice interrupt him. We both looked over to see a girl standing next to Skate, Jake let go of my waist "Caroline?" he questioned as the girl ran over to hug him. "What are you doing here?" he asked pulling away from her with a confused look on his face. "I came to visit Nate! Just like last year, you remember last year don't you?" the thin red head asked Jake flirtatiously. "Umm uh yeah" Jake said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I just kept looking down at my feet, I had no idea who she was or why she was even talking to Jake if she came for Skate. "Oh umm Erin this Caroline Maloley, Skate's cousin. Caroline this is Erin Martin, my umm my friend, she's touring with us this year." My heart sank as he told her I was just a friend, I stuck my hand out to shake her hand but she just glanced at it. "Nice to meet you" I said trying to be polite, "Mhm you too" she said quickly before turning back to Jake. "So, I missed you since last summer Jakey." she said rubbing his arm. With that I walked over to Sammy, "I need to take a walk do you want to come with me?" he nodded and followed me towards the exit. 

"So who is this Caroline anyway?" I asked Sammy as we sat outside of the venue. "She's Skate's cousin, her and Jake hooked up for most of the tour last summer. Skate told me she's coming with us for the rest of the shows except the last two." I sighed, "Great" I said rolling my eyes. Sammy looked over at me and hit my shoulder, "Hey cheer up baby girl, I'm sure he won't get back with her." he said, but I could tell in his voice that he wasn't too sure. My gaze was focused on the bus in front of us as I leaned my head up against the wall. "Alright, you need to relax" Sammy said as he pulled a joint out of his pocket along with a lighter. "You ever smoked before?" he asked with a chuckle, I shook my head and bit my lip. He lit it up and held it up to my lips, I wrapped my lips around it and inhaled but quickly exhaled coughing as I did so. He chuckled, "You'll get used to it" he said putting it between his lips. He french inhaled before handing it over to me "That was hot" I said before taking another hit. This time was a bit easier than the last, "I'll have to teach it to you sometime" he chuckled taking the joint back from me. After we had taken a few hits I did start to feel a little better, "Let's go on the bus, I have to pick out your outfit for the club" Sammy said as he pulled me up from the ground. 

By the time Sammy and I had gotten my outfit picked out everyone was back on the bus. Jake had his arm over Caroline's shoulders, which made my stomach a little upset. "Alright let's get ready to hit Vegas baby!" Gilinsky said before grabbing some clothes from his bag. I looked over at Caroline who was whispering something in Jake's ear, whatever it was made his eyes grow wide and smirk stupidly. I exhaled and grabbed my outfit from Sammy's hands. I went into the bathroom and put the white lace crop top on first followed by the matching long pencil skirt. I touched up my make up and curled my hair, I even changed into a push up bra. I looked myself over in the mirror, wow Sammy knew how to pick an outfit. It hugged my curves perfectly, and for once I didn't look like a cow in a hot outfit. I walked out to see Andrew waiting outside of the door, "Holy shit Er, you look amazing" he said with a smile. I smiled and walked out to the front of the bus where everyone else was. "The limo is waiting outs- oh my god Er!" Gilinsky said causing everyone else to turn around. Jake's arm moved off of Caroline's shoulder and his jaw dropped a little when his eyes met my body. I walked past him and took Gilinsky and Sammy's hands, "Well let's go" I said feeling some kind of confidence that I hadn't ever had before.