Chapter Thirteen: Truth

Jake's POV:

I sat on the bus after the show waiting for everyone else. I had skipped the meet and greet, I was too focused on what my brother had sent me. How could she do that to someone? Ruin a relationship like that? I didn't even know how I could trust her at this point, especially after hearing this. Soon enough everyone came on the bus and Erin was the last one. "What the hell is this?" I asked a little to harshly before I shoved my phone in her face. She took it from my hands and began to read the article. She covered her mouth and gasped before she mumbled something through her hand. "What is it?" Andrew asked as he took the phone out of her hands. His face filled with anger and threw my phone back at me, he grabbed Erin's shoulders pulling her into a hug. "Well, is it true?" I asked loudly causing her to flinch a little in Andrew's arms. All the other guys and Emily looked at my phone reading the article for themselves. "Erin! Is. It. True?" I yelled, feeling everyone's eyes on me. Erin pushed herself off of Andrew to face me. "What do you want me to say Jake?! I made a mistake, okay!?" she yelled back with tears flowing from her eyes. "So you're telling me you mistakenly had sex with this guy for over six months?! Give me a break Erin!" I said rolling my eyes. "Jake this was before I even met you! I don't understand why you even care about this!" she yelled, "Because, how can I trust you now?! You ruined someone else's relationship! You made yourself look like a whore!" I screamed without thinking. Erin took a step back and looked away biting her lip, "Whoa not cool man" Skate said putting his hand on my chest backing me up from Erin. Gilinsky, Sammy, and Andrew all started to lead her past me towards the back of the bus, but she broke free from their grip. "Er com-" "No!" she said interrupting Sammy and grabbed my shoulders turning me around. "How dare you of all people make judgments about me and my past! Yes it's true, Austin and I were in a hook up type of relationship if you can even call it that. I was in love with him and he was the first and only guy I've ever been with, but they left that out of the article didn't they? They also left out the fact that I lost that baby and it was the worst time of my life. I'm a human I make mistakes Jake, but I'm still just another whore to you though, right?" she screamed before Sammy picked her up and carried her to the back of the bus. Emily just looked at me shaking her head and Johnson sighed before taking a seat on the couch. 

My heart ached as I listened to her cry while the boys tried to calm her down. She was a complete mess and it was all my fault. I didn't mean anything I said, I was just in such a state of shock that I over reacted. I had my head in my hands as I sat at the table, I felt tears flow from my own eyes as well. I hated knowing that I hurt her so badly. "Here" I heard Emily say as she put a bowl of mac and cheese in front of me and sat down on the other side of the table. "Em you didn't have to-" "I didn't, it was for Erin but she's too upset to even look at food right now" she said interrupting me coldly. I knew I deserved it so I just picked up the spoon and began eating. "Well, thanks" I said in between bites, "What is wrong with you Jake? You were just telling me how much you wanted to be with this girl, then all of a sudden you start screaming at her the minute she gets on the bus?" she blurted out catching me by surprise, I sighed before putting the spoon down in the bowl. "I don't know Em, I was more angry that this story got out in the first place. I just took all my anger out on her for some reason. I'm just so frustrated not having her, and now knowing that someone else had her and treated her like that. It just makes matters even worse. I want to kill that Austin guy for doing this, but I also want to kill myself for doing that" I said looking towards the back of the bus where the sound of her sobs were coming from. 

Erin's POV:

"Er, please stop. You're gonna make yourself sick" Skate said as he rubbed my back while I sobbed into Gilinsky's white t-shirt. Gilinsky had me in his lap and his arms wrapped around me, I felt so protected in my big brother's arms. In fact with all of my big brothers around me, I felt protected. I sniffled and coughed as I lifted my head from Gilinsky's chest. My eyes felt puffy and my nose sore, I tried to calm down my breathing as all the boys smiled sweetly at me. "Everything's gonna be fine baby girl" Sammy said taking my hand and rubbing it softly. "My reputation is ruined, I'm sure everyone thinks I'm a whore now. Not just him" I said before my lip started quivering again. "Hey, hey, hey stop no more of that" Andrew said grabbing more tissues and handing them to me. "It's true though, I just have no idea how this could have gotten out. Unless Austin told them himself." I said wiping my eyes slowly and sniffled once more. "I wouldn't put it past him, he would do anything for fifteen minutes of fame" Andrew said leaning up against the wall of the bus. I leaned my head back against Gilinsky's shoulder and closed my eyes as he rested his head on top of mine. "If I ever see this guy, I swear to go d I'm gonna kill him." Skate said hitting his palm with the fist he had made with his other hand. I sighed and opened my eyes again, "I don't even want to do this anymore, I'm probably being trash-talked all over Twitter by now" I said looking down at my hands. Gilinsky sighed and kissed the top of my head, before grabbing his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked as he sent out a tweet. @jackgilinsky: Please send some love Erin's way, my little sister needs all of your support more than ever. I want to see #weloveyouerin trending world wide I smiled and hugged him tightly. Then the rest of the boys began tweeting one by one, @sammywilk: Don't judge people off of one mistake #weloveyouerin@JackJackJohnson: There are two sides to every story, but the media only focuses on one #weloveyouerin@skatemaloley: Tearing down someone else doesn't make you any better of a person #weloveyouerin@AndrewTurnerProductions: Never seen my best friend so broken before, please just remember #weloveyouerin. I started to cry again but this time it wasn't because I was upset. I got up, pulling each of them into a hug before I climbed back onto my bed and got under the covers. 

All the boys left soon after that but they would each constantly peek back to check on me through out the night. Jake decided it would be best for him to sleep on the couch, and I'm glad that he did. But regardless I still couldn't sleep, so I opened my phone back up and went on Twitter. Gilinsky had gotten his wish, the hashtag was trending world wide in only a matter of two hours. I smiled to myself as I watched new tweets pop up with the tag. Then one popped up that caught my eye, @JakeFoushee: Can you hear heaven cry? Tears of an angel. #weloveyouerin

Author's note:

Sorry this one is on the short side! I'm in need of some new ideas! I know how I'm going to end this story but I'm struggling with ways to lengthen it a bit more rather than only having fourteen chapters. Well anyway let me know what you guys think through comments and votes!