Chapter Three: Tour Life

Author's note: Sorry guys the link didn't post properly, so ill have it in the comments section. Enjoy chapter three! Also please feel free to leave comments, I would love some feedback on the story so far!

Erin's POV:

I got out of the passenger's side of Gilinsky's car once we parked on the strip. He and Sammy decided to take me shopping for some tour outfits since Kelcie couldn't come along. Digi even offered to pay for the whole thing, which I was so thankful for. Over the past couple of days they started to feel like the older brothers I never had. Sammy, being the annoying goofy one and Jack, the over protective one. "Girl we are going to make sure you look hot!" Sammy said in a feminine voice and snapped his fingers causing me to laugh. "We're gonna make sure Foosh is drooling when he sees you!" Jack said guiding me into one of the stores. I rolled my eyes, "Like he doesn't do that already!" Sammy chuckled with a smirk on his face. "Yeah right!" I laughed and began looking at the dresses. "Are you serious Er? Do you not see that way he looks at you?" Jack asked standing in front of the rack across from me. "So what, people look at other people all of the time. It doesn't mean anything." I said with a shrug and kept my focus on the dresses in front of me.

When it came to guys, I was never very confident in myself. Especially after my last relationship, if you could even call it a relationship. Jack just sighed, before he could say anything Sammy came around the corner with his arms full of outfits. "Jeez!" I said lowering myself once he put them into my hands. "Dressing room, now!" Sammy said pointing towards the back of the store with a snap. I shook my head laughing and walked towards the row of white doors. I laid all of the outfits out, they were all pretty tight and most of them consisted of lace. I sighed once I put on the white lace crop top and the white skirt that flared out a bit at the bottom. I walked out and looked at the boys biting my lip, they both had blank expressions on their faces. "I know, I know!" said covering my stomach and turning to go back in the room. "No, No Er! You look awesome!" Jack said grabbing my shoulders and guiding me towards the mirrors. I looked like a different person, I actually did look good. "Like damn Er, if Foosh didn't call dibs at Digifest..." Sammy said leaning back in his chair and exhaled deeply. I automatically began blushing and looked up at Jack, "He did?" I asked, he just nodded chuckling. "Feel better?" he asked, I smiled nodding before I turned back walking into the dressing room.

I ended up leaving with an outfit for every show, even some clothes for the off days too. Those of course were picked out by Jack since he said it was unfair Sam got to pick out all of the tour outfits. I was even able to get some new makeup and some bags too. The whole Digi lifestyle was sounding really good to me. We grabbed some food before we made our way back to the house, I walked in to see Johnson and Skate playing Xbox in the living room and Jake and Andrew were in the kitchen. Andrew was editing the video from Digifest and Jake was playing around on his phone. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water from the fridge, "What's up guys?" I asked smiling once I saw Jake look up from his phone. "Editing, don't worry I'll let you see it first before I post it Er." Andrew said rolling his eyes but keeping his focus on the computer screen. "Hey." Jake said walking up to me and gave me a side hug, "How was shopping?" he asked as he kept his arm around my shoulder. "Good, I didn't really get to pick anything out. Those two picked everything out for me." I said laughing softly as I pointed at Jack and Sammy in the living room. "Well I'm sure you look great in all of it." he said rubbing my shoulder softly, sending chills up and down my spine. "Hey Er, should I keep this in there?" Andrew asked with a smirk before turning the computer around so Jake and I could both see. It was me in the passengers seat of Kelcie's car calling both of them bae. Then I heard Andrew's voice mention Jake and I swat and the camera telling him to edit it out. I automatically turn red and close his laptop shut, "Seriously?" I ask as he and Jake chuckle. Andrew goes back to his work as the other boys enter the kitchen, Jake pulls me close bringing his lips to my ear softly. "Too bad they don't have any Dunkin Donuts in California." he whispered with a chuckle. I blushed even more and put my hand on his chest pushing him away softly.

We had been like this for the last couple of days, flirty and all but we didn't really talk all that much. Well, he didn't really talk all that much. He wasn't as quiet around the guys, but with me he was. I wanted to get to know him better, but it seemed like he was taking his time letting me in. But honestly I was willing to wait. "Er, did you show the guys your outfits?" Sammy asked with a smirk, I knew by guys he meant Jake. "No, they can wait until the show tomorrow" I said laughing softly. "She looks good Jake, like if you didn't call dibs bro...I swear I would be all over that" Sammy chuckled at Jake's furrowed eyebrows and red face. "Dibs huh?" I asked laughing and smiling up at him. "Shut up" he laughed and pulled me closer with the arm he had around me. "Alright, Steve just called and said the bus is picking us up at six tomorrow morning. So we gotta get packed and get to bed." Johnson said standing up from the table with the rest of the boys. Andrew, Jake, and I all had rooms on the third floor so we started making our way up stairs. Jake helped me carry my bags into my room and I took them from him smiling once we got to my door. "Well goodnight" I smiled looking up at him. He took my hand in his and brought it up to his lips, "Goodnight" he said before he kissed it softly. He smiled letting of of it and made his way across the hall to his room. I walked into my room smiling and bit my bottom lip.

The next morning we all rushed outside and ran onto the bus. It was a lot bigger than I had expected, a lot of bunks and a large room in the back with a couple more beds. Enough room for all of us plus all of the dancers we had. I quickly claimed one of the beds in the back as did Jake and Andrew. "Have fun third wheeling Andrew" Gilinsky said chuckling as he peeked his head into the room. I rolled my eyes and walked out to the front of the bus that was now moving and on it's way to our first stop.