Extra Scenes!

/Warning this first scene is explicit!/
This was just some random explicit scenes that I wrote and had no place in the story.

Naruto and Shikamaru were sitting together.

"You know I wanted to try some things during sex." Naruto began to blush a little.
"Really? What?"

"Well maybe...."

A scene went through his mind. Naruto was laying on the bed. Shikamaru's dick already in him, his full sleeved shirt rolled up so you could see everything from his chest down. His face was flustered, his sweat mixed with his tears. He kept on moaning each time Shikamaru slammed his dick in.

"Be a bit gentler Master~" (IDK) He said that but his dick kept twitching with pleasure.

"My baby's to dishonest with himself." Shikamaru locked his lips with the blondes.

Then from that he imagined Naruto sitting up on the bed fully unclothed tied up with rope and his blindfold covered his eyes. His dick was fully hard as he anticipating what would happen next.

"Shika, um how long do I need to be tied up like this?"

Shikamaru came on to the bed and started to kiss and suck on his neck and the side of his face. "Don't worry it'll feel really good~"
He kissed him as his hand slid down playing with his nipples. He could feel each moan and hitch-

We will stop there.

———

Kakashi walking in Naruto and Shikamaru's apartment unannounced to see them being S E X U A L with each other. (They just smashing their faces together)

"You guys sure have grown up!"

Naruto throws a one of the through pillows on the couch at him.

"GET OUT!"

Kakashi starts to back away. For a second and then comes back.

"You mind if I use your bathroom, I have to pee."

They both look at each other then look at him.

"GET OUT!"

"Ok ok, calm down." He says with his hands up. "But can I?"

"NO!" They yell in unison.

"Go use a bush or something!" Naruto yelled.

Kakashi finally left. He also came back two hours later to annoy them even more.

———

Boruto and Shikadai yelling at each other.

Shikadai: "Why are you always so loud!!"

Boruto: "Really? Who was the one who started yelling at me?! Huh?!"

Shikadai: "OH MY KAGUYA!! You always do this!!"

S & B: "DADDDD!!"

Naruto comes barging in, Shikamaru was out today taking care of some work.

Naruto: "Hey! What's with all the screaming? What happened?"

Shikadai: "Dad! Every time I try to take my afternoon naps; which you know are a important thing for me, he's always making noise!!" He fumed.

Both Naruto and Boruto stare at him. He looks at the blondes confused. Why were they staring at him like that.

Shikadai: "What?"

Boruto: "Did you just call our dad, dad?"

Shikadai: "What? No!! I didn't say that!"

Boruto: "But you did."

Naruto: "Uh Shikadai, do you see me as a father figure?" He asked with a big smile plastered on his face. He was happy that Shikadai called him dad.

Shikadai: "What?! Father figure? More like bother figure since your always bothering me!" He said crossing his arms. Naruto frowned.

"Hey don't talk about your dad like that." Boruto consoled Naruto.

Shikadai: "I DIDN'T CALL HIM DAD!!"

"Yo, what's going on here?" Shikamaru popped in out of no where.

Boruto: "Shikadai called dad, dad." Boruto still consoling Naruto.

Shikadai: "I did not!!"

Shikamaru looked at Shikadai and smirked. "Really?"

Shikadai: "AHHHH! I JUST WANTED TO TAKE A NAP!"

————

Naruto and Shikamaru doing work in the office. Peaceful day nothing interrupting them. Then suddenly Sasuke slammed the door open.

"YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!!?!?" He yelled.

Naruto and Shikamaru looked at each other then at him.

"Yeah....?"

"Congratulations." Sasuke said completely calm. Not sure we're all the anger went.

"Thanks. Is that all?"

"I'm still pissed you guys told me via postcard."

"You want to go get some ramen as a treat?"

"....Hn."

Later they had all went out for ramen together and Sasuke's anger was fully resolved. Somehow Shikamaru become the third wheel in the situation.

———

Hinata: "Two best friends in a room! They might kiss."

Temari: "Yes, they will."

Hinata looks at her: "What?"

Temari: "I said, yes we will"

Hinata panicking for a sec. Their children in a corner thinking their plan worked.

———

Naruto making breakfast in the morning for him and Shikamaru. He's humming and everything, in his groove.

"Yo kid, when did you get so good at cooking?"

Naruto jumped. "Wtf. Kuruma? Where the hell have you been??"

"I've been sleeping."

"For THREE years?!?"

There was a dramatic pause.

"I need my beauty sleep 💅🏼 ."

Naruto rolls his eyes. "Well you missed a lot. Me and Hinata divorced, I'm with Shikamaru and we're together now."

"Wow I did miss a lot."

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Idk, dude. My humor ain't that great and I thought it would be fun to put this in a little extra and post it. I will be doing some major editing after sooner are later! Bye everyone! Thank you for all the support and I hope to see you guys soon!

~Zara