Chapter 19: Naruto's Cell Phone

After that fight between our guy friends and Van, things have been surprisingly peaceful for three days. We all hung out without any problems. Naruto showed us amazingly nice and fun places. He didn't have any runnins with any of his old enemies or any of his old school mates which I thought was pretty nice. He did say he wasn't too favored at his old school besides that Jason kid of the guy who owned the karaoke bar.

Naruto's been extra sweet to me either if we're with our friends or just by ourselves. He gave me his undivided attention and won me thousands of prizes at the Santa Monica carnival thing or pier. And every night, we'd watch a movie together, have some ice cream, watch the ocean, and then snuggle together until late morning.

Overall, it was good stress release. I was having so much fun that I completely forgot about almost every single drama event that started when my now boyfriend started enrolling at Konoha High boarding school.

The relaxation didn't last longer than three days...

~~~~~~

The sound of Naruto's ringtone woke me up on the fourth morning. I rubbed my eyes, taking the sleep out of my eyes. The ringing and vibration continued without stopping. I lifted my head and glance at it on the lamp table. I'd like to move though, but my man's arms are wrapped protectively around my waist. His chest falling evenly against my back and his face nuzzled in my hair.

I freed one hand and tried to reach it; to decline the call before it could wake Naruto up. Just as I succesfully grabbed the phone, the ringing and vibration stopped. I grunted, of course you made me waste so much of my energy so early in the morning. I wanted to growl at it but that might wake Naruto.

When it vibrated again, I nearly dropped the phone altogether. I glanced at the iPhone screen; displaying that he had a text from an unknown sender.

Naruto silently moved but he didn't wake. I know his passcode but should I read the text? He trusted me with his phone since he did give me complete access to it but what about his messages? I never thought it was important who texted him and who he contacted because he always told me I was the only one that would make him blush even with a simple hi in a text.

It's not that I don't trust him. I do completely trust him and Naruto isn't the type to cheat. No, no, don't even think about it. I know he isn't the type to cheat.

I know, I know I really shouldn't be snooping in his phone but I'm just so curious. So, I did what every normal curious girlfriend would do and slid the little message bubble across the screen. I entered his password without hesitating.

The ios 8 format didn't take long to load the message. But when it did, I gasped; my heart dropped straight into a black hole which I know can never be retrieved. My whole body froze over that I could feel Naruto whimper at the sudden cold touching his face.

I-I-I can't believe it... No, no I can't, I just can't.

"Hinataa~ why are you awake so early?," his sleepy voice made me literally chuck his phone back onto the night stand. "We didn't sleep until two last night, you need rest."

"N-no, I'm good," I sat up, his arms dropped in surprise.

"Hey what's wrong? Did I do something?" He sat up beside me, his messy blonde hair brushed my cheek. That's how close we are...

I gave him the fakest smile I could usher, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Just... I've been sleeping too much for the past few days. I want to be more awake."

Naruto nodded his understanding, "Good choice."

"You can go back to sleep," I told him.

He pecked my cheek, "Then don't mind me."

I slipped out of the blankets and into my slippers before he whipped the blanket and wrapped himself like a burrito; his back facing me.

He can't be, can he? I know Naruto well, or I thought I did. I thought I knew him better than any of our other friends; that I knew each and every one of his secrets. I guess not. I guess, he doesn't trust me enough to let me know about this one.

Great, I'm in such a bad mood because of it. Why wouldn't I be? Who doesn't feel bad if their boy-

"Hinata! I know you're up! Let's get some food!" My old poopy buddy knocked on the door. I wanted to jump into his arms and squeeze the life out of him as I pour my tears on his shoulder.

I left the bedroom and whispered through the door, "Let me clean up a bit."

"Alright, alright," he replied.

I scrambled back into the bathroom, Naruto still snoring away on the bed. I finished my business before throwing on a simple lavender hoodie, shorts, and my scandals.

I left the hotel room, my room key in my hoodie pocket. I shut the door as quietly as possible. Sasuke was leaning against the door to his room, his own hands tucked in his pockets.

"You ready to go, Bookworm?"

I hooked our arms together, "Let's go."

~~~~~

Next Update:

March 18th, 2015