Chapter 18: Naruto Is So Much Hotter Than Ian Somerhalder

New Cover featuring our hottie Sasuke Uchiha and our well-known bad boy, Naruto Uzumaki!

Like it?

I rubbed my hair, trying to get it to dry. All the while, my mind flashed back to Naruto's reaction to me pushing him away.  I'm not afraid of him, I swear! Believe me, please because come on, a sudden action like that can make you pretty surprise.

I was only recovering from shock that's why I flinched away before. I was still registering but no matter what, I still love Naruto no matter how scary he is.

Because I know and I do trust him that he will never hurt me. Physically, at least, I'm an emotional wreck right now.

But how am I supposed to casually say that? He's as mad as it is.

Making sure my sleeping t-shirt and sweats were okay, I left the bathroom; my hair still wet at the tips. I entered the living room, silence. The kitchen maybe? Nope.

Where is my crazy idiot anyway?

~~~~~~

Naruto's POV

"Who knew you were secretly a girl on the inside?" Sasuke sighed.

After I heard Hinata enter the shower, I left to go get some air. Sasuke was just in the main lobby, probably apologizing for what had happened earlier, you know, where some guy is carrying some wounded guy into the side of the hotel with a pretty quiet girl.

Nothing suspicious about it at all.

"Hey, I take offense to that," I replied, kicking a pebble in the way.

"You're over analyzing it, like Bookworm usually does," my buddy said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. We were just making rounds around his hotel since it was his way of apologizing to the actual night guard for such a stupid 'prank.'

"I'm not," I answered. "She literally shoved me away when I tried giving her a hug."

"Don't you think maybe, just maybe, she's being shy again?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "You know, like her usual personality. You never expect your lover to give you a back hug all the time. And when it does happen, don't you think it might be too embarrassing?"

"But during the fight today, she flinched away, remember?"

"There's something called shock. It's a new term that has just been added to Urban Dictionary, check it out sometime," he rolled his eyes. "Sheesh,  you are stupid."

"And what's that supposed to mean, huh pretty boy?!"

"I wouldn't pick a fight with me if I were you. I don't have random wounds everywhere."

I sucked in a breath. I really, really, hate it when the jerk is right.

"You simply misunderstood," Sasuke added. "I've known Hinata forever. She might appear some kind of coward but on the inside she's the toughest little cookie in the world. She'd witness a murder without flinching then recite everything correctlyto the authorities."

"She can do that?" Can Hinata get anymore amazing?

"Not an actual murder but there was this fight in middle school," Chuckled Sasuke. "She told the principal every single little detail and what happened at the precise second."

"Wow..."

"One of the many reasons I fell for her in the first place," Sasuke admitted with a nod. "But she's all yours now and Sakura's mines. So go make things right, would ya? Bookworm is still my little sister."