Chapter 3: Naruto is Our New Friend

"The new guy did what?!" My ears rang as all four girls yelled, eyes widened. I just finished telling them what happened at lunch today.

There was a bump underneath my bed followed by an, "Ow."

"Careful, Forhead," Ino snickered at Sakura. "You'll dent the bunk."

"Shut it!" Snapped Sakura.

Sakura wasn't too please that Naruto and I were hitting it off fine while everybody else acted jealous because I had permission to be close to Naruto. But I know deep down they don't mind. They've been bothering me to get a boyfriend ever since I broke up with Kiba last year. Ino is dating an artist that occasionally hangs out with us but since he's working on an art scholarship, he's been busy as hell. Temari is with Shikamaru, and Tenten is dating my older cousin by a few months, Neji.

Sakura and I are the only single ladies. My pink - headed friend dated some wacko who is now somewhere on the streets performing puppet shows. They're cool; it's just his red hair and emotionless eyes creeped all of us out. If I remembered correctly, his name was Sasori?

"Hinata!" Ino clapped her hands in front of my face. "Repeat what you just said."

"Why?"

"Because we want to hear you talk to make sure that bad boy was really the cure to your shutters," she said, rolling her eyes.

I blushed and looked away, "It's not completely gone. There's still h - hints left."

They all groaned. Geez, and here I thought they actually liked who I was.

We were just hanging out in Sakura's and my dorm room. The girls and boys dorms are in the same building. There's a giant lodge splitting the two and tons of security guards walking 24/7. So for those who sneak between dorms in the middle of the night doing you know what, they're always caught. Not one escaped; especially since Kiba's dad was one of the guards. The man has the sense of a dog!

"Nothing happened," I sighed hugging my pillow closer to my body. I was looking down on Temari and Tenten, Sakura was on her bed probably laying down while Ino was in my personal space. "He just said he'll c - cure my shutters. Didn't work, though."

"There might have been something else added to that treatment," Temari called up from her goldfish game with Tenten. "You definitely have more sass."

I shook my head, "I c-can be sassy without Naruto-kun's help."

"Sure," Tenten giggled.

I was going to continue arguing when there was a knock on our open door. By the pattern of the knock, I could tell it was Sasuke. Sakura did, too; considering the giant bump making the top bunk almost bounce.

The said person poked his head in with a smirk, "Afternoon, ladies."

"Hey Sasuke," Temari and Tenten said halfheartedly, their goldfish game suddenly getting more intense. Ino just flopped down beside me while I gave him a wave.

Different familiar heads started poking in. Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, the short haired artist that made Ino instantly shoot up from her lazy form Sai, and Choji also showed up, much to Sakura's and my disappointment. Don't get us wrong, we love Choji with a passion but there are always chips on the floor after he leaves.

"And we brought a new friend," Sasuke continued. "To play 20 questions."

He dragged into our sight, a pretty angry looking Naruto. The bad boy ripped the arm of his sleeve out of Sasuke's grasp. I could tell he was literally dragged here.

"I said I didn't want to play!" Naruto snapped angrily at Sasuke, ignoring the girls in the room.

Ino and I exchanged a look. She was surprised while I was worried. Seriously, not like Sasuke to be dragging people around at all.