Chapter 16: Naruto's Hidden Talents

The vibration of my phone on the coffee table woke me up. The warm afternoon California sun was pouring in the window, barely, since our window is facing the East.

I attempted to get up but something took me down. It didn't pull me down, just prevented me from getting up. I looked over my head at...

Naruto! Wait, wait, why is he here? Hold up, where are we anyway? My hands quickly ran over my upper chest, good my clothes are still on. His is, too so we didn't do anything.

Good grief...

"Why are you thrasting so much, Hinata?" he said, sleepingly. I blinked. Only one word for that voice; sexy.

I did not just think Naruto's half-asleep voice was sexy. What is going on with me anyway?

You just found out he loved you...

Oh, right. That...

We weren't even in the room. We were just camping out on the very soft sofa in the living room of our resort room.

"S-sorry I was just remembering things," I said, complete heat enveloped my face.

"You nearly elbowed me in the gut, you know," he continued then pulled me closer, if that were even possible. "You better be careful. I might just kiss you to stop you."

"I-I-I-" and thank you whoever ruled the skies for the banging on the door.

"HEY YOU LOVE BIRDS UP YET?!! WE'RE HUNGGGRYYYY!!!" Temari, I'll buy you the biggest teddy bear ever!

Naruto groaned, "Shikamaru better keep his girl in check! She is so loud!"

"Hey, let me go so I can get the door," I tried prying the fingers but nothing happened. Dammit, Naruto why do you have to be so muscular anyway?

His grip tightened, "No."

I sat up, he sat up with me. I got up, he got up with me; all the while his chin nestled in my shoulder. Normally, I'd enjoy the position; I mean who wouldn't? The guy you've liked forever, confesses he loves you, you fall asleep on the coach together, and now he refuses to let you go.

But with an angry Temari, I don't she'd let me enjoy this moment at all and if I showed up at the door with a sleepy Naruto still wrapped around me like a blanket; Neji's gonna take me right home.

"Come on, Naruto-kun," I murmured. "Or else Neji-nii-san is going to take me home."

"Then I'll come and take you back," the boy's voice tickled my neck.

"I'm serious," I continued.

"I am, too," he tightened his grip.

The banging returned, "HINA!!!! GET YO ASS OUT OF BED!!!! THERE ARE STARVING PEOPLE OUT HERE!!!!! HURRY UP!!!"

"In a minute!" I shouted than to my burrito wrapper, "Naruto-kun, come on, let go."

He finally gave in, "Fine."

It was so cold when he let go. Literally, I could be shivering. But the sight of him... let's just say it warmed me right up. His blonde hair a little out of place, his orange v-neck was a little ruffled up because of the sleep. I tore my eyes away, he doesn't need to catch me checking him out.

I ran my hand through my silky hair twice and made sure my bangs weren't to messed up by glancing in the hall mirror.

I finally opened the door, only to have Sasuke and Kiba fall straight into the room with a thud. Blinking two times to register, I looked up to see a smiling Sakura and a sort of nervous Tenten.