Chapter one_ The End Of Summer

This story is subjected to copyright. All plots and characters were created by me, any resemblance to any person or story is just a coincidence and this is just an art of pure fiction. WARNING: I am NOT a professional writer so there are grammatical errors and so on, also this is my first book on wattpad so its not perfect, but i'm still proud of it and i will try to re edit in the future and fix my mistakes <first published on march 2nd, 2015>

Vote and Comment please to show support

>>pic of Summer

Happy readingツ

Hannah's p.o.v

I glanced at my appearance reflecting on the mirror. I looked terrible. Due to the irregular skipping of meals and sleep-less nights  i had acquired low, sore bags under my eyes and i had unaturally lost a few pounds.

Why you may ask?It has been two weeks since my best friend, Summer Evans had died.

Well, more like murdered, at least that was what I thought. Rumors scoured town that it was a suicide. When her corpse was discovered, a letter and knife was tucked neatly into her petite hands which of course sparked the rumors of suicide while the letter had supposedly confirmed it.

A girl like Summer would never commit suicide she was the perfect golden girl at our school. Last week was her funeral, which was densely attended by our school mates and their parents. Their attention were mainly focused on us which included Summer and I, our other two best friends Brianna and Taylor.

Brianna Hastings was the dirty blonde headed peppy girl in our crew well-known by the school's population for her cheerful and upbeat attitude. Her boyfriend was star athlete of the basketball team, Mason Gushers. They had been happily dating for a year now and not one single day i had ever seen them without each other.  Bri had two siblings named Dylan, her twin brother who had been forced to attend delinquent camp after our breakup and a younger sister, Maya.

Taylor Waters was the smart one. She always had a say in every decision and it was always a clever remark. She was the one with the super straight grades and the urge to become a doctor because she loved helping people. She was a dark brunette with the big blue eyes. Her mother was divorcee ever since her father abandoned the family to live a life without, i quote "the burdens of a being a father"

And finally there was Summer Evans, the school's precious golden girl. Every guy lusted after her, the perfect body, the perfect smile and the perfect friends but her heart only belonged to one and his name was Tyler Richardson. Summer and her parents got along extremely well to all extents and had very well accepted Tyler as part of their family.

Then there was me, Hannah Salvatores there wasn't anything really special about me like the others, i wasn't dating anyone and i didn't have the perfect grades. I was the girl who loved mysteries and aspects of it, from mystery books down to dramatic crime television shows.

The whole "suicide" didn't feel right, it was something more, much much more.

I rushed down the staircase to see my mother making some delightful pancakes.

"Sweetheart you look worse yesterday. Are you sure you wanna go to school today?" She asked worriedly discerningly, scanning me, whilst wearing a a baggy sweater, denium jeans and my vans with my hair tied in a messy bun.

"No mom, actually i was wondering if i could have a look at the suicide letter left by Summer?" i asked hopefully gaining her full attention.

"You know that it was too depressing and it would cause everyone much more pain because of the things confessed, only her parents had permission and well... you girls, but why i thought you didn't want to see it"