Its Mr Malfoy

AnnaLeigh Moore

I sat in the corner of Draco's room at a mirrored desk as I did the finishing touches to my makeup. Our reservation was in half an hour and I decided I would tell Draco everything with Scorpius after dinner.

I didn't wanna ruin the night for him.

"Are you ready- wow" I turned my head to the door where Draco stood, in his black suit and all. I don't think anyone looked better in a suit then Draco.

I stood from the chair and brushed down my skin tight dress as I looked at Draco nervously.

"Do I look ok? Too fancy- I can change-"

"Don't. You. Dare" Draco stared me up and down as I felt a pink tinge spread across my cheeks.

"So you like it?" I smirked as I walked closer towards him.

"It would look better pooled around your ankles but I can make an exception" He shrugged, trying to play off how flustered he was.

"Right" I said sarcastically as I moved past him and out the door "Where is this restaurant anyway?"

Draco walked out the door and reached his hand out to mine as I took it he looked to me and smirked "Paris"

"What-"

My mind fuzzed as my body twisted and turned. I felt my gut hurl as we apparated. The apperation lasted a fair few seconds due to the distance we were travailing but soon enough we landed down beside an ally way.

"Fuck you have to warn me before you do that!" I breathed out as Draco laughed.

"This way" he took my hand and led me out of the ally way towards the entrance of the restaurant "This is a muggle restaurant so please be mindful" 

I nodded my head as we entered a silent gasp left my mouth. The walls were held by white pillars that had spirals of gold spinning around the pole, The carpet was a royal red and the views of the city were gorgeous. I had never been somewhere so fancy in my life.

"Bonjour- Oh monsieur Malfoy (Hello- oh Mr Malfoy)" the waitress looked up from her book, her eyes widening when she saw who it was. She was a small figured blonde women, Her cheeks were small and rosy and her eyes were a beautiful green.

"Bonjour, Emerey" He smiled as the girl blushed and looked down at her book once more, flicking a few pages before she stopped.

"Your usual table?" She asked in her thick French accent as Draco shook his head.

"A table for two, preferably on the roof" Draco said as the girl frowned in confusion until she looked around Draco and spotted me.

Her face fell immediately as she was expecting him to be alone as I'm guessing he usually was.

"O- oh, of course" She smiled awkwardly as she stared at me "this way" she picked up two menus as Draco grabbed my hand and followed her through the restaurant.

We walked up quite a long stair case until we were met with the upper floor. It was absolutely breath taking. The city view was even more nice from up here, you could see the Eiffel Tower in the distance and it was beautiful.

"Here we are" Emerey smiled at Draco as he nodded his head and pulled out my chair for me so I could sit.

"Thank you" I whispered as he smiled and took his own seat across from me.

"Drink?" She asked Draco as he picked up the menu and browsed for a short minute.

"Juste a simple vin rouge (just a simple red wine)" he answered politely as I went to order my drink, she picked up Draco's drink menu and walked away.

I looked back at the waitress as she walked away with a frown on my face. I looked back to Draco who seemed to be completely oblivious.

"Draco" I said as he looked up from his food menu "She just walked away without letting me order"

"Maybe she thought I ordered for both of us?" He shrugged as I looked at him stupid.

"You're kidding me, right? She clearly doesn't like me. She likes you a bit too much" I muttered the last part under my breath as he leaned his chin into his hand.

"You really think so?" He smirked and raised an eye brow as I mocked his expression and placed my chin in my hand.

"Oh I know so" I said as he bit his bottom lip and leaned back in his chair.

"Then-"

"Here is your drink" Emerey smiled, her heavy French accent dripping in her speech as she placed a bottle of red whine in front of Draco.

"Merci (Thank you)" Draco smiled politely as he popped open the bottle and poured us both a glass. I guess I'm having wine then.

"Anything else?" Emerey smiled as she placed her hand on Draco's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

Draco stopped mid pouring his drink and placed the bottle back down onto the table. I felt my blood start to boil as all that was going through my head was to hex this bitch. She might be a muggle but fuck it.

Draco shrugged her hand of his shoulder and shook his head "No that's all"

"Ok give me a shout when you're ready to order" She winked at Draco before walking off, deliberately swaying her hips a bit extra.

"Ok I'm gonna hex her" I said as soon as I saw she was out of sight. Draco laughed and picked the bottle back up to continue pouring "Do you always come here alone?"

"This was Astoria and I's favourite restaurant. Emerey only started working here when Astoria died so she's only seen me here by myself if that answers your question" Draco said as he placed The wine bottle back down and took a light sip.

"I'm sorry" I smiled sadly "I realised I never said that"

"I never needed you to" he smiled as I nodded and took a sip from my wine.

"Anyway, get whatever you want, My love" Draco smiled as I picked up the menu, immediately shutting it and slamming it down on the table "What?"

"There is no fucking way in hell that I am letting you spend $100 on a fucking caesar salad, Draco" I said as I crossed my arms.

"You're forgetting that I'm rich. You're in a relationship with a rich guy- you have never not been in a relationship with someone rich, you should be used to it" Draco said as I unfolded my arms.

"Scorpius never- he never really- our love wasn't expressed with material items" aka Scorpius never cared enough to buy me anything or do any kind gestures, sometimes I really wonder how I was with him for so long.

"That's-"

"Ready to order?" Emerey interrupted us once again as I sighed and nodded.

"I'll have a Caesar Salad thanks" I smiled as I closed my menu. She nodded and wrote down on her note pad.

"And you Draco" she said as Draco stopped and looked up to her.

"I'll have the same but with a steak, cooked medium rare– oh and it's Mr Malfoy" Draco closed his menu as Emerey went a bright red.

"Of course, I'll be right back" she said quickly as she picked up our menus and scurried off.

Ok so I was in my feels last night and wrote a depressing arse chapter about nothing... y'all wanna see it?

I might post it here and then delete it when the next chapter comes out.

Word count 1293.