R U OK?

Hello my beauties! It's been a while :)

TW: mentions of suicide.

As many of you know it's September 9th, national R U OK? Day and I just thought I would come on here and share some words in hopes it may save someone else.

So basically, a couple of years ago I had lost one of my cousins to suicide. He had taken his life in this month of September, to be exact, 4 years ago on the 13th.

I am not telling this to seek sympathy, nor am I trying to trigger or bring up an unnecessary topic in the process, so please, no hate.

My cousins name was Brayden and I tell you this now because I now know that it can never be said enough. He was one of my best friends and was there for me when I really needed him, he was kind and he was generous.

He never judged anyone for anything, he was truly the purest soul. But unfortunately this also meant he had demons of his own and in the end it got the best of him.

He was 13.

It absolutely broke me and I have only recently accepted that I'll never get to see his beautiful and contagious smile again.

I tell you all this because if you have a family member that you haven't spoke to in a while, a friend that might be struggling quietly or someone you know that just doesn't seem right, please, please, I'm begging you to ask them if they're ok.

Talk to them, even if they don't want to talk because I promise you that it'll be worth it.

If you are in this position yourself and trust me, I have been there, I want you to know that you are loved, you are enough. Even though it might not seem like it right now.

It will get better! There are people out there that care about you, fuck, I care about you. You are all so young and have the rest of your lives to make mistakes, resolve them and learn from them.

I write these stories because I found it as an outlet, a way to release my stress and you all have no idea how much of a smile it puts on my face to see all the votes and comments, messages saying how much you love my story.

You all mean absolutely everything to me and it would mean the world if you hung on, it will get better, it does baby, I promise.

If you need someone to talk too, don't ever, ever hesitate to message me, I will always be here for you, stranger or not.

I love you <3

R U OK?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬; 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 🎉