Consulting The Folks

I have unpublished all of my other stories. I find that I'm just not updating them fast enough because I'm so busy with this story that I often forget about them so when this story is finished (which is soon guys😭) I'll republish them and update more.

AnnaLeigh Moore

"Well- um we uh broke up" I explained as her face dropped instantly. I knew she liked Scorpius, I mean who wouldn't, he acted like a complete angel around her.

"Why? What happened?" She asked as she gave my hand a squeeze. Assuming she still thinks I'm upset about it.

"He... cheated on me. Got the girl pregnant, but apparently it was just so he could get me back. Until he ACTUALLY got her pregnant" I explained some more, deciding just to be honest with her.

"That's horrible" she gasped "He is just like his father that one, all the Malfoy are the same" She shook her head.

"Well mum I'm actually seeing someone else. I have been for a while but I just didn't know how to tell you..." I trialed off as she looked up to me and raised an eye brow in question.

"Who?" She asked "Come on, you can tell me"

"Draco" I blurted out as my face cringed, scared for her reaction. Nothing was said, silence filled between us as I slowly opened my eyes to see her. Her face was blank.

She took her hand away from mine and I'm not gonna lie, that hurt a little but it's understandable.

"Mum-"

"AnnaLeigh Krystal Moore, he is old enough to be your father!" She shouted, catching the unwanted attention of some in the shop.

"Mum be quiet-"

"What were you thinking?! His son broke your heart and you think he won't be the same?!-"

"I don't plan to be" my eyes widened as I heard the familiar voice from behind my mother. She turned her head to spot him with a frown on her face.

"Draco what are you doing here?" As if this couldn't get any worse, he has to show up. I knew this wasn't going to go good.

"Picking up some tea for my mother" he said, not taking his eyes of my mums.

"You" She stood up to face Draco "She is a 19 yr old Student! You are supposed to be the adult"

"Lia-"

"Don't! She's a child, she has little crushes that you are supposed to stop-"

"Except I'm not a child! I'm 19 fucking years old! I can make my own decisions" I raised my voice as she looked at me in disbelief.

"Draco, your wife died a little over a year ago and you want to move on with a 19 yr old?" My
Mother asked, her tone just a little bit more calmer.

"I love your daughter. So yes" My heart warmed at Draco's words as he smiled at me.

"You're right. You are an adult but I'm just gonna need a little time to process this- I assume you wanna stay with him anyway?" She asked me as I nodded "It was good to see you Anna and please, don't be stupid. I already lost your father, I don't wanna lose you"

She kissed my cheek and gave me a tight hug before walking out of the shop. I was still trying to wrap my head around what just happened. It's not that I didn't expect her to be mad it's that she accepted it so quick.

"That could of gone better" I breathed out a laugh as Draco looked back to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you guys were gonna be here-"