Out Of Order

I wanna know how y'all found my story?

AnnaLeigh Moore

I woke up with a startle. I can't seem to get those dreams out of my head. They just keep coming back no matter how hard I try, worrying about if he's gonna make it out or not.

"Rise and shine looser" Kehlani bursts through the door in an over sized t-shirt with her clothes in her arms.

"Morning- Lani... where the fuck were you?" I properly sit up in my bed and rub the sleep away from my eyes as she comes and sits at the edge of my bed.

"Micheal Woods dorm" she whispered as I gasped loudly and laughed.

"A Gryffindor and the fucking captain of their quidditch team" I squealed as she nodded her head frantically.

"Girl- he's hot for you" I wrap her in a hug as she shakes her head and pulls away.

"He was good and all but he lasted like 10 minutes" she rolled her eyes "This pussy too much for him" she stuck out her tongue and laughed.

I laughed with her until I caught the whiff of her "Hun- take a shower"

She lifted her arms and nodded "yup, fair enough" she got off my bed, dropping her clothes on her bed then stalking of to the bathroom.

I chuckled as she stumbled into the bathroom and closed the door.

Now I need to get ready for my day with Wade. I'm not gonna say that I'm not nervous because I am. I'm worried about what Draco will think and I'm worried about hurting Wades feelings. I don't know him that well but he's such a nice kid.

I sighed and stood up decided decided to finally get ready for my date. I was lucky that I had a shower last night so Kehlani could have all the time she wanted.

I stood outside the Ravenclaw tower, anxiously waiting for Wade to come out. Fiddling with my fingers until I spotted him walking down the stairs. Despite how nervous I was a bright smile spread on my face as I saw him.

"Hey Anna" he blushed as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Hi Wade are you ready to go?" I asked as he nodded his head and offered his arm to me. I graciously took it as we started our walk outside the castle.

The walk was the first 30 minutes but it was a nice path. Lots of trees and flower bushes spread evenly as we made small talk.

"It's a nice day today" Wade said just above a whisper. I could tell he was just as nervous as I am which made me a little less nervous.

"Yeah, it is" I smiled back as we passed the sign that directed us to Hogsmead.

"Three broomsticks first?" Wade asked as I just nodded my head, making our way into the small town.

I haven't really seen this place much without it covered in thick layers of snow. I have never really been to Hogsmead made without my friends before and to be honest I was feeling a little vulnerable but then I remembered that I had a Wade by my side.

That made me feel a sense of comfort that only Draco usually can make me feel.

We approach the door to the three broomsticks as he smiled and opened the door for me.

"Ladies first" he bowed as I chuckled and walked through the door.

The bar was crowded with many people and music flowed through the floors as laughter filled the room. The three broomsticks was, as well As Honeydukes, are my favourite places to visit while at Hogsmead.