Step Mummy

AnnaLeigh Moore

"And you need to promise not to freak the fuck out.." Kehlani said as I started to fear what was gonna come out of her mouth.

"You can tell me anything" I smiled, assuring her that anything she tells me can't be THAT bad.

"Well um- you know that there was a big butt fuck party last night right?" She asked as I nodded my head "Scorpius he um- he-"

"Fuck sake, Lani! Your freaking me tf out by not just telling me-"

"Scorpius and Bonnie are getting married" she blurt out as after she said it she covered her mouth with her hands.

I stood there in shock. I didn't think it would effect me but it did. Before it was just a silly little relationship and now it's the real fucking deal. I know I have Draco but something inside just didn't sit ok with this.

"W- What" I blinked at her as she moved hands.

"That's- that's not all..." she started as I looked at her like how much more could there possibly fucking be "He told the whole Slytherin house that you cheated on him and that you were emotionally abusive"

I couldn't say any words, a hundreds thoughts running through my mind but not one came out of my mouth. How could he! It was the complete other way around.

"Of course Tiff and I had some shit to say-"

"I'm gonna fucking kill him" I nodded my head with no expression on my face.

"Anna... you have that look in your eyes that you had when Mr Helmen ran over your cat. Scares the shit out of me" she warned as I just chuckled.

"Draco and I are together by the way" I said, not even caring that she knows, I was about to blow tf out of Scorpius' life.

"Wha- are you kidding? That's great, Anna!" She squealed as she wrapped me in a hug, I didn't hug back. I couldn't. I was filled with pure hot rage and it needed to be released.

"Where- um.. where is he? Do you know?" I asked as I looked at her. She slowly shook her head as I nodded and stood up "Wanna help me kill a bug?"

She smirked and stood next to me "Fuck yes"

"Zent- I know you know where he is so tell me before I hex your balls off" Kehlani threatened as we stood outside his dorm. We had to give a first year Hufflepuff a box of Bertie Botts, a cauldron cake and two chocolate frogs just so he would let us in. Hufflepuffs are more feisty then they look.

"I told you, Kehlani- I have no clue. Probably some where with Miss 'I dOnT eAt CaRbS' " he answered back in a mocking tone as Kehlani gave up.

"Well he was no help was he" she sighed as i tired to think of the places he would be, I mean I was with him for 4 years you would think I knew where the fuck he hung out.

"Oh! Wait I think I know!" I grabbed Kehlani's hand as we rushed out of the Hufflepuff common room.

We rushed half way through the castle and down into the courtyard where he sat under a tree with Bonnie in between his legs. We both rushed over.

"And that's how I got away with using magic under age" Scorpius smirked as Bonnie gasped in surprise. I tried to hold back my laughs as the memories of him telling me that story for the first time came rushing back, I knew it was bullshit back then and still believe it is to this day.

"Hey small dick" Kehlani greeted as I couldn't help but let out a small snort.

"Fuck off Kehlani- oh, Hello AnnaLeigh" He smirked as he noticed me standing next to her with my arms crossed. His grip tightened on Bonnie a he gave her a gentle squeeze to her breast. I had to hold myself off from vomiting.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I spat as he looked at me in amusement.

He looked down on himself, pulling his uniform before rustling his hair "Scorpius?" He answered as Bonnie let out a laugh. My blood was starting to boil dangerously high and I had only said one sentence to him.

"Tell me Scorpius- does Bonnie know that you shat yourself in fourth year when you first saw a Hippogriff?" Kehlani snapped back as Scorpius' smirk didn't falter.

"You tell me Kehlani- does Albus know you're a slut?" He answered as Kehlani's face dropped but mine didn't.

"Bonnie. Move before I snatch that wig right off your head" I threatened as without hesitation she jumped up and moved away from Scorpius.

I crouched down and drew my wand from my pocket and poked it harshly under Scorpius' chin. His breathing hitched as he clutched into the ground once he realised I wasn't joking.

"Listen carefully you filthy squib. If you ever say any shit about my friends and I again I will pull skeletons from your fucking closet. You seem to forget that I know you better then anyone. Bonnie will know exactly who she's in a relationship with. Every. Little. Dirty. Detail. Do you understand?" I whispered harshly as I pressed my wand further into his skin.

"Y- Y- yeah" he choked as I didn't take away my wand.

"This isn't the end of this. You will fucking pay for the shit you have done to me. You know me, Scorp, I'm a women of my word" I smirked and finally took my wand away "Good chat"

I jumped up from the ground as Scorpius gulped and struggled to stand onto his feet. I tucked my wand into my pocket as he managed to stand.

"Oh and what you said about her at that party, you're gonna tell everyone the truth" Kehlani added as she turned around and started to leave.

"Oh- I almost forgot, congratulations on the engagement. Have fun with that 5 inches for the rest of you life, babe" I winked at Bonnie as I turned and started to walk away but not before hearing Her comeback.

"Five and a half!" Kehlani and I let out a loud laugh as we had to stop in our tracks.

"That's fucking embarrassing!" Kehlani shouted as we picked ourselves up and left.

We got back into the castle until Kehlani let out a laugh from no where.

"What?" I laughed as she regained her breath.

"Y'know if you and Draco are together then that technically means that you're Scorpius' Step mother and Bonnies Step mother in-law" she informed me.

"Fuck- you're right! This is too good" I laughed as we linked arms and walked back to our common room.

We arrived and slumped onto the couches to find Tiffany there with Pandora.

"Why am I looking at a Ravenclaw in our common room?" Kehlani's joked as she sat next to me.

"Fuck off. Pandora has every right to be here" Tiffany laughed "oh- Anna, this came for you by the way. Pandora and I were in the owlery... um- writing letters when I noticed this and thought I'd give it to you" she smiled as she pulled a letter from her pocket.

I thanked her and took it from her hands as I looked at the envelope with my family crest on it. It was from my mother.

Y'all my dick bigger then Scorpius' 😌🤚

What time is it where y'all are?

Almost 11pm in Australia and I shouldn't really be getting rest because I have work tomorrow but fuck it.

Word count 1262.