No Control

*Viewer discretion is fucking advised*

100% smut honestly.

AnnaLeigh Moore

His lips were wet and warm and had the faint taste of Firewhisky. It was addicting as his mouth moved against mine with skill.

He pressed his body against mine and groaned against my mouth as his growing erection pushed against my inner thigh.

"Draco-" I mumbled against his lips "Not here and Wade-"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up" he groaned as he pushed his lips against mine once more.

I started to squirm underneath him until he pulled away and mumbled apparate. We landed in a bedroom. It wasn't the same one at Hogwarts so it had to be a room in the three broomsticks.

"I obliviated Wade" he whispered as I was too driven by lust to care at that moment. I just wanted his touch.

"You just have to interfere with fucking everything" I spat as I crashed my lips to his. I was angry and horny at the same time, it wasn't a good mix.

I pushed him back until he fell backwards onto the bed. I straddled him as I didn't once take my lips off his. I started to softly grind my hips against his, delicious groans escaping his mouth as his hands firmly gripped my waist.

I slapped his hands off me "Don't fucking touch me" I whispered against his lips as he pushed up against me.

"You think you're in charge, petite?" He chuckled and shook his head "You're going to ride my cock because you're a desperate slut, am I right?"

I pushed him back down onto the bed, pinning his wrists to the head of the bed and chuckled myself "I'm gonna ride you so good, you'll be begging to come, Mr Malfoy"

He whispered 'fuck' before tilting his head back as my grinds became more harsh. I smirked at the control I had over him at this moment.

I slowly pulled my shirt off to reveal my black lace bra. Draco groaned at the sight.

Black black lace=Turned on Draco. Noted.

I pushed my lips against his again as his hands came and cupped my breasts. This time I let him, I enjoyed his touch to much to take it away.

He caressed the soft fabric before tracing his hands to the back as he unclasped it with once click.

"You have done that before, haven't you?" I whispered as he laughed.

"You have no idea" he pushed me up before removing his own shirt. His toned chest glistened in the soft light that pushed its way through the closed curtains. 

I tried to push myself back onto him but he shook his head and flipped us over so he was on top.

"You will never have control over me, Darling" I whispered as I pressed my bare chest against his.

He nodded his head and pulled away from me.

I sat up with a frown on my face "Do not leave me angry and Horny, Draco Malfoy"

"You don't tell me what to do, petite" he rasped out as I leaned back into my elbows.

I heard him whisper a charm under his breath before a red rope appeared in his hand. I gulped, knowing exactly where this was going. I felt excitement well up inside of me as he stalked towards me, his hair messy as he had no shirt on and just black trousers.

"Arms up" I immediately obeyed as I stuck my arms in the air. He wrapped the rope around my writs then tied the rope to the head of the bed before pulling tightly "Too tight?" I rubbed my thighs together at the uncomfortable wetness as I shook my head "good"