Chapter 17: Abstinence

It's Friday afternoon and they're just in time for the check in at 2PM. Stefania opened the door to their hotel room for 3 days that was just across of Jaina and Barrett's. Danielle immediately put her bags at the bottom part of the cabinet still feeling lazy then lay on one of the queen sized bed.

"Wow. We can even share this room with 2 more people," the brunette said. The room has a warm and cozy ambiance with 2 queen sized beds, a sofa, tv, and even a small refrigerator filled with drinks. The only downside is that they have the view of the parking lot which they both didn't mind.

"Or we can do it in both beds," Danielle said wiggling her eyebrows. "Why do you always have to make it about sex?" Stefania said laughing as she lay down beside the blonde pressing kisses on her cheek. "Have you seen you? It's all your fault you're just too hot," the blonde said as she wrapped her hands around Stefania's waist. "Well, I could kiss you forever too, bella."

They heard a knock on the door then Stefania pressed another kiss on Danielle's forehead before getting up to get the door.

"Hey, let's go to Jaina and Barrett's," Jay said as he slightly opened the door.

"Yep, we'll be there in 10," Danielle answered then Jay bid goodbye shutting the door behind him.

"Come on now you unpack," Stefania said as she felt Danielle's hands around her waist pressing her body to the brunette's back. "You're so clingy, my love."

"Your love?" the shorter woman asked as she put her chin on Stefania's shoulder. "Just a pet name, my love," the Italian rolled her eyes. "Okay, my love. Help me unpack too please."

"Finally! The love birds are here! What took you so long? Nevermind, I don't wanna know," Barrett said laughing as she welcomed Danielle and Stefania. They sat on the sofa as Grey poured some wine for them. Jaina and Barrett were sitting on one bed near the balcony while Jay and Grey settled on the other one near the door.

"Where are Jason and Oak?" Danielle asked. "They went out excited to play golf," Jaina answered the blonde.

"Wow, this room is so nice," Stefania said as she walked towards the already opened balcony. Then her lover followed her wrapping her hands around the Italian's waist then tip toed to kiss her. Stefania hooked her right arm around Danielle's neck brushing the blonde's cheek with her right thumb.

"Oh, wow. You know I used to think that you're a top but now I think you're a bottom, Savre," Grey teased making the Italian laugh that seemed to confirm what the man just said.

"Oh, I know she was but I guess not with Stefania," Jay said earning a death glare from the blonde.

Everyone seemed to love teasing Danielle who led Stefania to the other bed and kicked Grey and Jay out. The two men made their way to the sofa as they continued teasing the blonde. "I bet you do it all the time," Grey said laughing. "What's the longest you've been without having sex?" Jay asked the group.

Barrett: me, about a year maybe.

Jaina: hmm, I think me too or a little more than that.

Stefania: I beat you, mine's 2 years.

Grey: 6 months

Jay: ohh mine's about 8 months. How about you playgirl?

Everyone is looking at Danielle waiting for an answer.

"I don't know," Danielle finally answered. The group didn't believe her then she saw Stefania squinted her eyes looking at her.

"Fine. 1 also," she sighed.

"Year?" Jaina asked not believing her.

"Month."

"WHAT?!" Stefania asked almost shouted. "So you mean the time we were fighting was the longest by far you kept it in your pants??" She added.

"Uh-oh," Grey said almost whispering but the group heard it.

Danielle tried to hold Stefania's hand as she looked down. "No, don't touch me," the brunette said pretending to be mad as she stood up but the blonde pulled her back the bed then hugged her.

"I bet you won't last long more than 2 months not having," Barrett said laughing. "100 bucks!!!" Jay and Grey shouted. "Oh me too 100 bucks," Stefania said.

"Heyyy, that's not fair you'll only seduce me," Danielle said pouting. "Fine, fine," Stefania said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Me too, 100 bucks," Jaina said followed by Barrett. Everyone's laughing while looking at Danielle. "How about you? You won't be having sex for 2months too" the blonde asked her lover.

"Fine by me," Stefania answered with a smirk. Danielle groaned as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Two months? Starting today?" Danielle asked the group.

"Yep." Danielle took a deep breath as the group answered in unison then laced her fingers with Stefania's.

"Do you wanna watch the sunset?" Stefania asked Danielle as she stroked her cheek getting a nod.

"Guys, we're going back to our room to change. We'll walk by the beach then watch the sunset," Stefania said to their friends. Barrett and Jaina agreed to come with them.

Stefania looked at her self in the mirror turning every now and then with Danielle beside her. Stefania is wearing a red bikini while Danielle is wearing a navy blue one piece.

"I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you. I just wanna rip your bikini off right now," Danielle said pouting then pressed her lips on Stefania's shoulder.

"Bambina, this is you practicing self control," Stefania said laughing. "And we started sleeping together even before dating so we kinda skipped the not-having-sex-getting-to-know stage."

Stefania and Jaina are walking by the beach their feet getting wet while Danielle and Barrett are at the left side walking mostly on dry white sand.

Barrett can see her blonde friend's eyes carefully watching Stefania smiling from time to time.

"Look how cute and hot she is at the same time," Danielle said and Barrett immediately knew who's she talking about.

"You're in love, my friend," the curly-haired woman said.

"Mhm,"

"What? It's obvious, D. Are you gonna ask her to be your girlfriend soon?"

"I don't know. I'm scared, Doss,"

"Does she make you happy?"

"Happy, inspired, like suddenly everything is right. You know when I first saw her even though she's insanely hot, it was not just lust. I wanted to be close to her and know everything about her. That night I even searched her online," Danielle was smiling remembering that night.

"Damn. I'm kinda jealous you love her more than me," Danielle playfully punched Barrett as she said that. "You know, I saw you with Rebecca and it's not the same with what you have with Stefania now. And it will never be the same because I think that hot Italian is madly in love with you too. So don't be scared and confess your love already."

"Danielle! Barrett! Get in the water!" Stefania shouted. They didn't notice that the Italian and Jaina were already swimming as the sun started to set.

"Okay, my love!"