Chapter 21: Accident-ally

The casts of Station 19 were done shooting for the season finale while Grey's casts were still busy. Danielle was in Stefania's trailer when someone knocked on the door.

"I knew you were here," Barrett said as Danielle opened the door.

"What are you doing here? I already paid." Danielle said then sat on the sofa where she was just sitting.

"I have a scene with Jason," the curly-haired woman explained. "What are you doing here? Keeping an eye on your girlfriend?"

"I have nothing to do. I'm bored. And she just goes home to sleep. I miss her," Danielle said to her friend. "And I need to visit my family nextweek. I'm not sure if she can come," she continued.

"Is your family gonna be okay if Stefania comes?"

"I'm not sure. They're still hoping that I will marry a man someday."

Danielle was out to her family but her parents were conservative and kind of in denial that one of their daughters was gay.

Not long after, Stefania entered the trailer and sat beside the blonde. "I'm so exhausted. I'll just close my eyes for a little while," the brunette said as she pressed a kiss on Danielle's lips then lay down on the sofa with her head on the blonde's lap.

"I'm going to visit my family nextweek. Do you wanna come?" Danielle asked Stefania.

"I want to but I have work," Stefania said with her eyes closed.

"Hmm okay. I'll just tell my mom I won't stay for a week," the blonde said.

"No, no. I'll be fine. I'm busy anyway," the Italian said to her girlfriend.

"I'll come with you just don't introduce me as your girlfriend," Barrett said to Danielle. Stefania laughed and said, "are you going to introduce me to your family? Maybe I can drive myself there. I'm only shooting until Wednesday."

"Or I can wait until Wednesday," Danielle smiled then leaned down to kiss her girlfriend.

Danielle pulled away but Stefania held her face not letting go of the blonde. "Okay, that's my cue to leave," Barrett said then left the trailer.

The Italian sat up and straddled Danielle's lap then pressed their lips again. The blonde was kissing Stefania hungrily as their arms roamed around each other's body.

The brunette slid her hands under the blonde's shirt and started stimulating Danielle's nipples...

"Ah fuck. Uhh shit shit... Stefania..." the blonde let out a moan as she buried her face into the Italian's chest.

"Did you just-" Stefania asked.

"No," Danielle said shyly. Still pressing her face against Stefania's chest.

"Yes you did!"

"I couldn't help it. You're too hot," Danielle said, pouting as she looked at Stefania in the eye.

"Aww it's okay, bambina. I'll give you more later," Stefania said as she stood up and winked at the blonde then pressed a quick kiss on the lips. "I have one more scene then we can go. Do you wanna watch?" Danielle nodded then they made their way on the set.

"Are you nervous?" Danielle asked the brunette as they drove to Simi Valley where the blonde's family are staying.

"A little. How about you? Are they gonna be okay with... us?"

Danielle put her other hand on Stefania's thigh as she was driving and squeezed it a little and said, "don't worry. They're not the kind who embarrass people in front of others. They are okay with me being gay but my mom still talks to me about being with a man. I hope someday they'll get used to me bringing women."