Chapter 16: I Appreciate You

"No peeking!" Danielle said as she guided Stefania inside her trailer then helped her sit on the sofa. "Wait, wait."

"Okay, open your eyes!"

Stefania's looking at two iPhone 12 Pro Max in-front of her. "Pick a color," Danielle said as she held the two boxes.

"Did you get me a new phone? I was gonna ask you to come with me to the mall to buy a new one," Stefania said leaning closer to Danielle to kiss her.

"The blue one."

"Okay, good because I like the white one," the blonde said as she started opening the box.

"Thank you so much, bella!!! I love- I love it!" Stefania almost said that she loved Danielle. She's been feeling extra clingy with the blonde and couldn't last a day without seeing her. They've only gone to 2 dates but it's already been 2 months since they started dating/flirting.

"It's been hard not being able to chat you while I'm on set. I couldn't always call you and your phone only worked that way. You've been busy too so I just got you a new one where you could send naughty photos to me," Danielle explained as she wrapped her arms around Stefania's waist.

"Oh, bella. I'm so sorry I've been busy and I really appreciate this. I appreciate you... oh wait, I haven't packed for the outing. How about... I take you on a date tonight, nothing fancy, and then we go home to my house and help me pack," Stefania suggested as she pressed kisses on the blonde's cheek.

"What do I get in return for helping you pack?" Danielle asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'll make you cum so hard you'll forget your name," Stefania whispered. The blonde's jaw dropped and then asked, "twice?"

"I wanna beat the record so 5 times," Stefania said as she licked Danielle's ear making her feel electricity from her spine down to her center.

--

Stefania held Danielle's hand as they walked towards a restaurant that soon the blonde recognized.

"Is this-"

"Little Tokyo. Lots of fresh sushi, bambina," Stefania said as she watched Danielle's eyes lit up. "We can come back here next time, when we have lots of time, so that you can see how they collect salmon roe. They can also show us how they put flavors to their caviars,"

"Oh my gosh, baby. I'm so happy and excited to eat sushi," Danielle said pulling Stefania for a hug.

"Yours look more delicious than mine," the blonde said pouting. She ordered gyudon, uni sashimi, and salmon rolls. While Stefania ordered a Chirashi box, it has strips of premium wagyu topped with some seafood including salmon sashimi, caviar, salmon roe, uni, shrimp, and squid.

"Do you wanna exchange with your gyudon?" Stefania asked wanting to laugh.

"Sorry, we can order for another one," Danielle pouted.

"I'm fine, bambina. I actually wanted to order gyudon but I figured you'd want this," Stefania winked.

"So... it's already our 3rd and yet I only know most of your... physical aspects," Stefania almost choked because of what Danielle said that made her laugh. "Tell me about yourself more. Like, do you have siblings?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, I have a sister and it's kinda funny because her name is Daniela. And I remember you mentioned that you have a sister named Stephanie." Danielle picked up a salmon roll using her chopsticks then held it in front of Stefania's face for her to eat after she was done talking.

"Actually, I already stalked you online," Danielle said laughing.

"What did you find out?" Stefania asked in a serious tone. "That you're from Sicily, Italy. You were a dancer and before you moved here you lived in London. That's it really," Danielle said still enjoying every bite.

"Everything is so good, baby. We should eat here more often," Danielle said making Stefania chuckle. "I knew you would say that. Can you finish everything? We're still gonna get ice cream after,"

"Yes, yes, I can finish my food. I'm not yet full... we can still get ice cream," Danielle said with a wide smile on her face.

"Did you see online that I was married?" Stefania asked looking at the floor.

"I- I did. Not sure if it's true though," Danielle answered the Italian.

"What if it is?"

"Doesn't matter as long as you're single now and I'm not a mistress," Danielle said making Stefania laugh at the mistress part.

"You're so adorable, do you know that?" Stefania said as she reached forward to pinch Danielle's cheek. "Is it okay if we get ice cream on our way home? And then... can I put it on your body and lick it off?" Danielle froze for a minute then said, "I'm done eating now let's go."

"Just pick any flavor!!" Danielle almost shouted.

"My gosh, your vagina is too impatient!"

Danielle is naked in bed waiting for Stefania to scoop the ice cream with a spoon. She shut her ice as she felt the cold ice on her body then slowly being licked by the brunette.

"Give me some," Danielle asking for ice cream. Stefania put half a spoon of chocolate ice cream in the blonde's mouth then immediately locked their lips together so that she could eat some of the ice cream too.

"Fuck, do that again," Danielle mumbled then the brunette obliged.

The Italian started dripping ice cream all over Danielle's body putting a little more around the nipples and just above her clitoris. She started licking from the blonde's chest down to her breasts spending a little more time sucking Danielle's nipples letting a loud moan from the blonde.

"Stefania, please"

"What do you want me to do, Danielle?"

"Suck me... Fuck me... Hard," Danielle mumbled in between moans as the brunette continued licking the ice cream around her bellybutton.

Stefania positioned herself in between Danielle's legs and slowly slid a finger inside her making the blonde gasp as she pulled it again. She reached up pushing her wet finger in Danielle's mouth humming as she enjoyed her taste.

The brunette started licking the ice cream just above the clitoris of Danielle. She felt the blonde's hands pushed her head lower making her smile then started licking around her clit.

"Ahh fuck. Your tongue feels so good," the blonde mumbled as she thrust her hips. Stefania felt Danielle wanted more so she stood up and opened the drawer to her bedside table.

"What are you doing? Come back here baby please" Danielle begged as she watched the brunette pulled a pink vibrator.

"Is it okay if I use this?" Stefania asked as she turned on the device. Danielle's eyes are on the pink device thinking if she wants the device or Stefania's tongue.

"Have-" Danielle paused as she didn't wanna ruin the evening but her face showed that something was up.

"What is it, Danielle?"

"No, I'm just being stupid," Danielle said motioning her hand that it was nothing.

"Tell me or we'll stop."

"I just thought... hmm... if you ever used that with other women..." Danielle said pulling her bottom lip between her teeth.

"No, okay? You're the first and hopefully the last," Stefania said reassuring the blonde.

"Okay... kiss me now," Danielle said shyly. "And you can use it to me but I want your tongue too."

Stefania smiled as she spit on the vibrator then slowly pushed it in Danielle's entrance. The blonde gripped the sheets as Stefania fucked her using the pink device. The Italian positioned her self so that she could still lick and suck Danielle's clitoris.

"Fuck, I'm close," Danielle said in between her moans. Stefania sucked her clit harder then flicked it with her tongue faster as she pushed the device deeper and harder making the blonde moan so loud as she arched her back reaching her climax.

"That was fast."