Chapter 9: A Little Too Much

"Do you hate Michelle?" Danielle asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Stefania sat on Danielle's lap but facing her, her legs locking around the blonde's waist. "Not really. I'm not really sure but I don't hate HATE her," Stefania explained then pressed a kiss on the blonde's cheek. "So I'm not in trouble?" Danielle asked confused. "Why would you be? Because it's obvious that she's flirting with you?" the Italian asked, playing with Danielle's hair.

Danielle can't read the mood of Stefania at the moment maybe because of all the caressing that the brunette is doing. "She's just like that ever since we were a kid," Danielle explained, now calmer knowing it won't turn into a little fight. "So, we have a date tonight?"

"Si, nothing fancy though. You'll see," Stefania said then finally kissed Danielle on the lips. It was soft and sweet making the blonde smile as she felt the butterflies in her stomach.

"I like you a little too much, Stefania," Danielle mumbled, finally pulling from the kiss. The brunette's eyes widened because she knew it will make Danielle upset if she won't say it back.

"Babyyyy, please don't be upset if I don't say it yet," Stefania said pouting. "This is the first time you called me baby so I'll let it slide," Danielle said, though it was obvious in her eyes that it made her upset.

Later that night Stefania and Danielle went to take out pizza then started driving again. "I thought we're going on a date? Why did we take out pizza?" Danielle asked confused.

"You'll see," Stefania said. Fifteen minutes later she pulled over near the road side. The place is beach front with fairy lights hanging near some food carts and food stalls. It also has torches to light and warm up the place more. There are also a few chairs and tables with people having drinks and at the far left side there's also a man playing the guitar while singing.

Danielle felt like a child as her eyes wandered the place. Stefania went to get the blanket and cooler from the trunk of her car then started walking near a bonfire closer to the beach. Danielle is still in awe as she walks towards Stefania.

"What is this place? It looks magical!"

"It's just a food park by the beach, bambina. But I'm glad you liked it," Stefania said smiling.

They are now both sitting on the blanket eating pizza. Not long after, Stefania noticed that Danielle has been looking up the stars.

"Wine?" Stefania asked as she poured some in her wine glass that she brought.

"So pretty," Danielle said mesmerized by the stars then lay down to have a better view. "Come here," said the blonde reaching for Stefania's hand.

The brunette's head is resting on Danielle's right upper arm as they watch the stars. The wind blowing on their faces and the sound of the waves making the two feel calm and relaxed.

"Danielle,"

"I like you a little too much too," Stefania said, breaking the silence.

Danielle didn't say a word so Stefania looked up to her side and saw Danielle's eyes closed.

"You better not be sleeping!" Stefania almost shouted. "Are you kidding me? The moment was so perfect and romantic! Ughh," Stefania groaned, now leaning on her elbow, her face inches away from the blonde.

"Kiss me," Danielle finally said smiling. Stefania playfully hit her arm then started kissing the blonde. She pulled from the kiss holding Stefania's face while her right hand is stroking her cheek.

"This is the best date ever," Danielle said looking like a fool then pulling in Stefania for a kiss again.

Stefania unlocked the door of her house and walked straight to the kitchen to refill Jeff's food and water bowls. Not long after, the dog came running to the sound of dog food dropping in stainless bowl.

"Are you gonna stay and have sex with me all night?" Stefania asked looking foolish.

"Sshh, Jeff can hear you! Plus, I don't wanna have sex," Danielle said looking down

Stefania walked towards Danielle who is sitting on the sofa. She sat beside her and wrapped her hands around her waist looking worried.

"Why, bella? What's wrong?" Stefania asked then kissed the blonde on her cheek.

"I wanna make love, not sex," Danielle said pouting. Stefania laughed then Danielle gave her a death glare.

"Okay, okay. We're gonna make love all night. You used that term last time and it made me feel butterflies in my stomach. But it's too early to tell that you love me," Stefania said laughing but looking more serious now.

"Do you already love me, Danielle? Are you in love with me?" Stefania asked. The blonde looked at her in the eyes not saying any word, but her ocean eyes speak a lot.

"Because if you ask me... I'm getting there," Stefania almost whispered.

Danielle suddenly pressed their lips together. Her hands are at the back of Stefania's neck pulling more as if their lips are not pressed hard enough. Stefania let out a soft moan when the blonde bit her lower lip then pulled it a little. Stefania licked Danielle's lips slowly then kissing her again with her tongue swirling around the blonde's. She sucked on Danielle's tongue making their body heat up more.

They didn't break the make out session as they made their way to the bedroom. Danielle pushed Stefania on the chest making her land on the bed. She stripped her clothes off as fast as she could leaving the brunette's mouth open. The blonde walked closer to Stefania locking their lips again while she unhooks the Italian's bra. She pulled the brunette's shirt off and then unbuttoned her jeans wasting no time. Danielle pushed Stefania again now lying in bed as she unzipped her jeans and pulled them off leaving only her lace panty on.

Danielle is naked standing in front of Stefania as she appreciates the Italian's body. She climbed on top of the brunette reattaching their lips together. The blonde started sucking on Stefania's neck letting small moans escape from the Italian.

Stefania reached for Danielle's hand putting it on her right breast while she sucks on the left. The action made her smile. The brunette's moans are getting louder as the blonde fiddles Stefania's left nipple using her tongue. She went up to kiss her lover again while she massages her breasts. Stefania's hands quickly grabbed Danielle's full breasts as the blonde broke the kiss to get some air.

Danielle started sucking and fiddling on Stefania's right nipple making the brunette impatient. She tried reaching for her clit but Danielle grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Not yet," Danielle said almost breathless as she bit in Stefania's lower lip again.

The blonde started kissing lower all the way to Stefania's inner thighs. She pressed a gentle kiss on the brunette's center then sticking her tongue out sliding it up from the center then through the hem. Danielle decided to use her teeth to pull Stefania's lace panty making the brunette groan as she felt her center throbbing.

The blonde positioned herself between the Italian's legs and started licking through her folds slowly down to her entrance. "Danielle," Stefania mumbled as she tangled her hand in her hair.

She started licking the brunette's clit up and down then she pushed two fingers slowly.

"Ahh, fuck, Danielle! Harder please," Stefania begged.

Danielle is sucking on Stefania's clit as she moves her tongue in an up and down motion while her fingers are also curling inside her. The multiple stimulation is making Stefania moan like crazy.

"Fuck. Fuck. Just like that."

"Oh fuck, Danielle. You feel so good."

Danielle can feel Stefania's legs shaking. Not long after, the brunette let out a loud moan, arching her back as she reached her climax. Her hands gripping on Danielle's hair as she continues to lick slowly to ease her high.

"Fuck, I love you."