Chapter 5: Almost

Danielle pushed Stefania to the bed with a hungry look in her eyes. "Come here," Stefania said. The blonde straddled her massaging the Italian's breasts with both hands making Stefania moan.

Danielle started kissing Stefania's jaw line down to her neck. "Uhh... do that again," Stefania moaned when Danielle started licking and nibbling her ear. Her moan is getting louder as Danielle is sucking on her neck.

Danielle paused for a moment appreciating the Italian's beauty that is in-front of her. But then Stefania grabbed Danielle's breasts then turned them around straddling the blonde. She didn't waste no time sucking Danielle's breast making the blonde moan so loud, people outside might have heard her. The Italian's right hand is slowly reaching down to tease the wet folds of Danielle then suddenly they hear Barrett shouting.

"Danielle! Stefania! I don't know if the door is open but I'm scared to just come in. Shonda wants you both! She said she has something to announce!"

"Ughh," Stefania groaned stopping what she's doing. "No, no, no, please," Danielle begged. They started kissing again then Stefania pushed a finger inside Danielle that made her moan so loud. "WTH! I CAN HEAR YOU! JUST DO THAT LATER! AND STOP TRAUMATIZING ME!" Barrett said, still shouting.

"F*ck! F*ck! F*ck!!!" Danielle is now sitting on the bed clearly not satisfied.

"Where are they?" Jaina asked Barrett. "Just having sex," Barrett answered. "Wtf? I'm going on a date with Stefania nextweek! Oh, come on!" Grey whined. "Oh no, Stefania is totally into Danielle," Oak said.

Shonda approached the middle of the living room when she finally saw Danielle and Stefania.

"Everyone, may I have your attention please?" everyone is now quiet as Jay turns down the volume of the speakers. "I would like to give a toast for 2 things tonight. First, is the recovery of Danielle that she started shooting scenes again," the crowd cheered. "And second, after airing the first scene of Maya and Carina yesterday, we received a lot of positive feedbacks. So, we've decided to offer Stefania to be a series regular in Station 19, which she gladly accepted. To Danielle and Stefania!" Shonda raising her glass of wine. The crowd cheering and raising their drinks as they approach Stefania to congratulate.

"Omg! Congratulations!" Barrett said hugging Stefania then Jaina joined the girls. The brunette is looking for Danielle but she's nowhere to be found.

"Where's Danielle?" the brunette asked. She excused herself and started looking for her.

Danielle is sitting on her bed facing the wall with a whole bottle of vodka in her hand. "Hey," Stefania said as she sat beside her. "I've been looking for you. Why did you leave, bambina?"

"Why didn't you tell me you're a series regular now?" Danielle asked with an angry tone. "Is there a problem? Don't you want me to be in the show?" Stefania felt her eyes welling up.

"It's just... something happened to us and we said it's a one-time thing. I thought I'll eventually stop seeing you on the set," Danielle explained, feeling very frustrated.

"Nothing really happened you know. How about I make your life easier? I promise you won't see me on set unless we have to shoot a scene," Stefania said then walked away as her tears burst.

Stefania went straight to her car and started driving home.

When Danielle realized what she said, she went out to look for Stefania but she's nowhere to be found.

"Have you seen Stefania?" Danielle asked Barrett and Jaina. "I saw her left like 5minutes ago," Oak answered before the girls can even say something.

Stefania, pick up. Please pick up the phone. Danielle is in Stefania's street but she doesn't know which exactly is her house. It's almost 11PM but Stefania's not answering her phone. She wants to ring the doorbell of every house on the block but that's just insane.

She's driving slowly hoping to see Stefania's car in the driveway. She's almost at the end of the block and still no sign of Stefania but she's not giving up yet. She made a U-turn then she saw Stefania's car pulled over in one of the driveways.

"Stefania!" Danielle shouted, before the brunette locks her door. She parked in front of her house blocking the driveway. Stefania's eyes widened when she saw the blonde.

"Danielle, how- what are you doing he-" Danielle kissed Stefania pushing them inside the house and locking the door behind her. She made her way to the sofa that is not too far from the door and started undoing Stefania's bra not breaking the kiss. Danielle took off her shirt and did the same to Stefania. The Italian's unhooked bra fell on the floor that made Danielle grab her right breast while her left hand is on the brunette's neck pressing their kiss harder.

"Hmm, wait. Wait. I need to check on Jeff first," Stefania said, breaking the kiss. "Who's Jeff by the way? Is he your boyfriend? Do I need to leave?" Danielle asked, looking confused and jealous. "No, silly. She's my dog. A girl dog." Stefania said laughing while her eyes landed on Danielle's breasts. She's wearing a red lace bra.

The topless brunette let Jeff in from the backyard then put dog food in her bowl and water in the other one.

"What are you doing here, Danielle?" Stefania finally asked without Danielle kissing or interrupting her.

"I'm sorry. But can we talk about it tomorrow at breakfast?" Danielle looking at Stefania with puppy eyes. "Okay, okay. Are you asking me to have breakfast with you?" Stefania clarified. "Yes, then lunch, then dinner, then the day after that," Danielle said smiling like a fool.

"I thought you don't date," Stefania said, not sure if that's supposed to be a question for Danielle.

"Remember when we first met, you said you only sleep with the person you like or love? Then you told the group that with my ass you'll make an exception?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah..." Stefania answered looking confused.

"I'll make an exception too. For you. Like what I said before, I don't want you to be a one-time thing and that..." Danielle paused, holding Stefania's hand. "And that scares you." Stefania continued. "I am willing to be scared if that means I get to spend time with you."