Chapter 8: Complications

It's Sunday night and Danielle is not too excited to go to work tomorrow. She's been thinking why Stefania didn't say she likes her back. Though she kissed her after saying I like you, she's not sure what it meant. After their date, Danielle drove Stefania home and didn't spend the night. She made up an excuse that Stefania bought.

She decided to invite her childhood bestfriend, Michelle, to have a drink with her tonight. They've been friends since they were seven. In fact, she's her first kiss but they never dated. It was just a dare at summer camp back in junior high.

One text message from Stefania<3

Stefania: heyyy, I missed you today. What are you up to?

She's thinking of making her jealous. She thinks that maybe she's being too clingy and sweet that she's scaring Stefania away. She doesn't wanna give the impression that all she thinks about is Stefania though that's really the case.

Danielle: Hi! Just drinking with a friend.

Stefania: Oh okay. Enjoy, bella. Can I come over after though? I really miss your lips.

Danielle: I'm sorry, baby. She's sleeping over. She cannot drive anymore.

Stefania felt something in her chest and her imagination is getting wild. Who is she with? Is she still sleeping around? They haven't talked about it yet so she's really scared.

Stefania: Okay. I'll just have a drink with a friend too. Maybe with Grey.

Danielle: Come on. Don't be a child.

Stefania didn't reply and it's making Danielle uneasy.

Danielle: Fine. Come here already.

Stefania: It's fine. Just enjoy there and do whatever you want to do. It's not like I'm your girlfriend.

Danielle: You don't even like me so how can I be your girlfriend?

Stefania: Who told you that?

Danielle: YOU

Stefania: WHEN?

Danielle: LAST NIGHT. YOU DIDN'T SAY IT BACK!

Stefania: Stop text shouting. I'm coming over.

Danielle went to get the door and welcome Stefania who is not that happy. Michelle is already passed out on the couch by the time Stefania arrived.

"I'm not really staying. I just wanna clear what happened on our date. I'm sorry I didn't say it back but I'm not saying it now. Because really I don't like you right now. You're drunk with another woman. I just can't," Stefania whisper-shouted.

"She's my childhood bestfriend. Don't get mad please," Danielle said then pouted.

"I kissed you. Even though I didn't say it, I kissed you," Stefania explained.

"I know."

The reason Stefania didn't say it back is because she wanna take Danielle on a date too and she wanna say it there.

"Make love with me," Danielle said to the Italian who failed to hide her smile.

"You shower first," Stefania said rolling her eyes.

When Stefania heard the shower, she decided to join Danielle. "What are you doing here?" the blonde said as Stefania opened the glass door of the shower. She immediately pressed her lips to the blonde while her hands were roaming all over Danielle's body. The steamy make-out session is making the blonde's center throb with anticipation. Not long after, Stefania opened the glass door again and stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around her body.

"Wtf?" Danielle said, annoyed. "That's just a preview. See you in the bedroom," Stefania said teasingly.

It's Wednesday morning, Stefania is in Barrett's trailer asking her opinion because she still hasn't said I like you back to Danielle who is really not happy about it. Jaina also joined them. They're aware that it won't be long before the blonde starts looking for them.

"Good morning! Have you seen my hot Italian-" she paused when she saw Stefania sitting on the couch. Danielle just entered Barrett's trailer without knocking to startle her friend. "What are you doing here?"

"Your hot Italian what?" Stefania questioned. "Uhh nothing, baby" the blonde let out a nervous chuckle and gave Stefania a kiss on the cheek as she sat down beside her. "You're so afraid of her," Jaina teased Danielle.

"So, what are you up to?" Danielle asked the girls. "Just girl talk," Barrett said. "Bambina, I need to go to Grey's set now. I'll see you later," Stefania gave Danielle a sweet kiss on the lips then walked out of the trailer as she bid goodbye to Jaina and Barrett.

"I feel like she's avoiding me. We haven't spent the night together since Sunday and I'm always the one who texts first," Danielle said worried. "Clingy much?" Jaina commented. "You're just overthinking. She has a life you know," Barrett said making sense.

Stefania has been planning a date and decided that she'll ask the blonde after shooting their scene together.

Danielle's lying on the bed while Stefania is just below her under the covers. The brunette's teasing the inner thighs of Danielle making her feel a little horny. She couldn't stop Stefania because all the staff and other co-actors were watching. It was a relief for Danielle when Debbie Allen finally said action!

"And cut!" Debbie shouted. That's very good girls. You're done for today.

"You tease," the blonde said to Stefania, both laughing.

"Danielle! Here, take this Frappuccino. The barista gave me a free one I thought you might want it," Michelle said as she catch up to Danielle and Stefania who are now on their way to the blonde's trailer.

"Oh hey, thanks! You're here!" Danielle exclaimed. "Yeah, the guard recognized me. Just wanna watch a little bit but I'm on my way home now do you wanna come over? I can cook for you for old times' sake," Michelle said feeling hopeful.

"Hi, Michelle," Stefania greeted her. They met the morning after she got drunk in Danielle's house. "Oh hi!" Michelle didn't seem to notice Stefania or just ignoring her presence.

"Actually, Danielle and I have a date tonight," Stefania said even before Danielle could answer her bestfriend. The blonde looked at the Italian and felt like she's in trouble.

"Oh, that's fine. Some other time then," Michelle said and bid goodbye to the two.

"Oh! You're here! I'll cook for you..." Stefania mimicking the conversation earlier. Danielle put her head between her hands while sitting on the sofa in her trailer. Here we go again the blonde thought to herself.

***

A/N: Hi, guys! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Please bear with me as this is the first time that I am writing. Please let me know if something is offensive or discriminating. I am not perfect so please don't judge me, just feel free to correct me. Thanks again, guys! Remember, always be kind! We don't know what others are going's through. :)