Chapter 20: Stronger

It's been almost a week since the abstinence challenge and it has been easy because Stefania had her period.

"My period is done... but I think you should finish the challenge. You're doing good," Stefania said to her girlfriend.

Danielle was lying in bed, her lips pressed on Stefania's shoulder. The brunette faced her girlfriend locking their lips together in a soft and passionate way. Stefania tried to pull away but Danielle said, "5 more minutes."

"I'm getting used to just making out," Danielle said to Barrett making pasta in the kitchen. "Yeah. I feel like a new person."

"Danielle, I'm not sure if you're aware of the days. It's been what... 7 days?" the curly-haired woman said.

"You should motivate me!!!" Danielle groaned.

"Btw, where is your girlfriend?"

"She went shopping with Jessica."

"I thought they were a thing. You're okay with that?" Barrett asked with a concerned tone.

"They went out before but it didn't work out. Jessica still loves Sara," the blonde said as she got two beers from the refrigerator.

"What is taking Jaina so long?" Barrett asked as she opened her beer.

Danielle opened their group chat to send a message to Jaina but she saw that their friend sent a photo. They waited for it to load then Danielle's eyes widened as the picture became clear.

It was a picture of Stefania tucking Jessica's hair behind her ear in a fancy restaurant.

"It's probably nothing. It's not like they're kissing," Barrett comforted the blonde.

"Yeah. And she wouldn't tell me who's she with if there's something going on," Danielle said.

Danielle, Jaina, and Barrett were watching a horror movie when Stefania arrived. The Italian changed to something comfortable before sitting beside her girlfriend on the sofa.

"What did you buy?" the blonde asked her girlfriend.

"Sexy lingerie that I will be wearing soon," Stefania said then kissed Danielle on the cheek.

The blonde couldn't stop thinking about the picture but she decided to ask Stefania when Barrett and Jaina were not around.

Stefania covered her and Danielle's lower body with a blanket while watching. The blonde felt her girlfriend's hand on her thigh slowly sliding towards her center.

Danielle typed on her phone then showed it to the brunette so that their friends won't hear it.

Danielle: Stefania, stop it.

But Stefania cupped the blonde's center making her gasp. The brunette started moving her fingers, making Danielle squeeze Stefania's thigh. The movement continued when the blonde finally grabbed her girlfriend's wrist and pulled it away.

Danielle typed on her phone again.

Danielle: I'm close so please stop. This is cheating.

Barrett and Jaina bid goodbye to the couple and as soon as Danielle locked the door she grabbed Stefania and pushed her to the door.

The blonde pressed her lips to her girlfriend so hard it almost hurt. She kissed lower and sucked Stefania's neck with a lot of force making the Italian moan so loud.

Stefania pushed the blonde then ran to the room leaving Danielle confused.

"Stefania, what happened?" Danielle asked as she entered her bedroom and saw her girlfriend looking for something in her bag.