Chapter 25 : Preparations

Hermione pov

Dray and I were just sitting in the common room. I laid between Draco's legs, leaning on his chest with his arms around me.

We were reading when headmistress McGonogall walked inside our common room. As she spotted us she smiled at us. I blushed scarlet while Draco just kept on reading. Like he didn't know she was there. I nudged him a little and he looked up. He spotted McGonagall and putted the book away. He didn't do anything about the position we were in.

"Hello professor. Is there anything we can do for you?" Draco asked.

"Yes actually. As you know, it is mid April. May will come around in no time. We, the teachers, were thinking about a remembrance ball for the students on the second of May. Since that was the day of the Battle. We were wondering if you two would like to organise it."

Draco and I exchange some looks in which we 'discuss' what we would do.

" Okay we'll do it. Is there a theme?"

" That's all your choice. But I wouldn't do a very happy theme though." We nod in agreement. McGonagall leaves and I turn my head to Draco.

"Any ideas for a theme?" Draco chuckles. "What?"

"I love how passionate you can be about some things. Especially a ball, if I remember right, you don't like dressing up much." He smirks. "But for a theme, maybe black and white?"

"I'll ignore the first comment. But black and white is a great idea for a theme. Maybe we could run it by McGonagall if we're finished with the rest of the planning. Okay?"

Draco nodded. We start planning the ball and are pretty busy so we didn't notice the door swinging open. We were still sitting like before McGonagall came in.

"Look how cute they are!" I turn my head towards the sound, Draco following suit.

"When did you enter?" I ask my friends. I didn't even see them enter!

"Just a minute ago. What are you doing?"

"Some head duties. Nothing to worry about." Draco answers putting the parchment with our book.

"Do you want to play a game or something?" Theo asked randomly. I shrug

"What about truth or dare? Slytherin way!" Blaise asks.

"Are you sure you? Although I would like to see what the Gryffindor princess would dare…" Pansy adds.

"Are you sure you want to play with me? After all I was friends with Weaslette, known for her bat bogey hex. I learned a bit and I know how to dare some people." I turn my head a little and wink at Draco, who is suddenly redder than a tomato.

"Sure, I'm not afraid." Blaise responds with a smirk. I smirk back and we start the game.

This will be a long, but fun night.

----------
Word count : 473
----------

A/N : do you guys want a part with the truth or dare in or not? Let me know! I'll update in 4 days! Love, SB