Sequel Sneak Peak

Dear Buck Tooth Beaver

With this letter, I would (definitely not) like to invite you to the annual Granger Reunion. This year it’ll be held at ‘Serpentia’. It will take place from the 15th of august and will endure until the 20th august. If you’re coming, you may bring your husband and children if you have them. (So you’ll come alone unless you have children out of a one night stand which you probably have)

I hope (not) to see you there

Annabelle Granger
P.S. I got a big announcement by the way and you are NOT going to ruin that, attention seeker

I sigh and give the letter to Draco “Probably some lies to cover up why she’ll be pregnant” he says with a smirk and a ‘bit’ of confidence. I half-choked in my orange juice and burst out laughing

“You could make them pay for all those years you know.” I look up with a questioning face. “You once told me they were drooling over the son of the owners of Malfoy Inc. which happens to be your husband. Are they still on that?” “I guess so, you’re hard to get over” I whisper the last part, he doesn’t need another ego boost.

“It’s in Serpentia, come on they are just asking you to slap them in the face with reality.”

“You’d come with me?” He must have noticed the surprised part in my voice because he’s grinning like a mad man. “Of course, I would love to put up a little show for them. But I’ll miss the first 2 days though.”

“How come?” “The new auror candidates are having their physical tests on the 15th and 16th and they wanted the best healer to be there just in case something happens.”

“Don’t worry, then I have my fun those 2 days. I already got a plan, we’ll need the help of your parents though”

“You know they love you as their own so I’m pretty sure there’s not going to be a problem in that”

“But I would love to know Annabelle’s announcement already…” Right then Draco wasn’t watching the Hogwarts letter so I grabbed it and ran to the bathroom before he could catch up on what was going on.

Dear Miss Hermione Granger,

I would like to invite you to the 5th year anniversary of the battle of Hogwarts. It’ll be in the great hall self and is there to catch up with old friends and others. The party will be 21th of august and will start at 7 pm. Harry Potter will give a speech as will Ronald Weasley. We were hoping you would do so as being the third person of the Golden Trio. If you have a spouse or children be free to bring them. There will be child care until 11pm

I hope I see you there and please come back Hermione . It's been 5 years.

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Head of Hogwarts

A/N I'm going to edit that book because some things don't fit with this one. Don't hate me for it please
Love, SB