Chapter 14 : King Cross Station

A/N : Hello there, It's been a while I know, but I made a new chapter. Be ready for some drama (and a long chapter!) And I was honestly a bit confused about what was Draco talking in the last movie? Hermione or the horcrux???

Love, Your writer SB

Hermione pov

"Don't worry about it, that's what you do for friends, or in this case, boyfriend. I might warn you; dad doesn't know about me having a boyfriend. Maybe his Slytherin will show" I smirk at Draco's face at that comment.

"I hate you Zabini" he says to me.

"But you love me for it. Don't you?"

-----------------------

We were all ready to leave the next morning. I was wearing a dark grey top, a jeans , high waist short and white sneakers.

 I was wearing a dark grey top, a jeans , high waist short and white sneakers

Boarding on the Hogwarts Express with Melody. She was still asleep, I didn't want to wake her up. She was too cute. I picked her up and set her on my arm. I was about to grab my trunk when Draco appeared.

"Or you let me take your trunk, or I'll take Melody. You're not taking both" Melody woke up at his voice and reached for him. I smile at the little girl.

"Guess I'll take my trunk then." I say as I hand him Melody. He places her on his arm as she sits up. She started giggling out of nowhere, but it was so cute! She puts her head on Draco's shoulder and closes her eyes again. Her hair went from yellow to platinum blond (the same as Draco, way too cute!) to her own brown hair.

We, as in Draco, Blaise, Theo, Astoria, Pansy and I, head to the Head compartment. It was a lot bigger and had enough space to fit all of us. Once in the compartment, Pansy snuggled up with Blaise and after 5 minutes she was sleeping. Blaise following not much longer after.

Theo and Astoria were gone, running after the trolley. Draco put Melody down in a crib, yes it was there, placed for her, then came to me.

"Not too tired, princess?"

"No" I cuddled up with him and before I knew it I was sleeping.

-TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARRIVE AT KING CROSS-

"Mione, wake up" I heard someone say as they shook me. I open my eyes, just to close them again blinded by the light. I groan. The person laughs. That's Draco's laugh.

"Stop it ferret" I say with a smirk.

"Never going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Never, are we there yet?" He nods. I open my eyes again, this time giving them time to adjust to the light. I see Blaise waking up Pansy as Astoria tries to wake up Theo. Blaise wakes up Pansy quite easily, while Theo just keeps sleeping.

"You should use 'aguamenti' Astoria. It always works with Draco." I say with a smirk. I walked over to the crib Melody was sleeping in. She was still sleeping peacefully. Until Theo decided to scream and wake her up. She looked scared so I picked her up and hugged her.