Chapter 29 : The New Malfoy Manor

A/N : This chapter is going to be a re-introduction with the elder Malfoys and a tour through the redecorated manor. I will only include the most important rooms. If I mention another room in the book I'll show you what it looks like. Also, longest chapter I ever wrote!

3rd person pov

As the three of them apparated there, Draco's and Lucius' faces fell. Narcissa had completely redone the Manor, including the looks of it. It looked like an old castle, where the ivy had a free way to grow around. At some places, a few roses came through. On a staircase, that led up the hill, were pots with blooming roses in.

At exact 5 pm 30 the clock played a loving tune. Narcissa had made it so that the clock would play a tune every half hour, unless it was night or she had guests. Hermione turned to Lucius and Draco and signed for them to hide themselves away to surprise her. Not a minute after they hid, Narcissa walked out and engulfed Hermione in a hug.

"Hermione! It's so good to see you? How are you and how is Draco?" Hermione smiled at the older witch. There was no sign left that she had been driven to insanity a few months ago.

"Hello Narcissa, it's good to see you too. I'm pretty good and so is Draco." She could see Draco and Lucius. Both Malfoys had tears in their eyes from happiness. One of them, because he hadn't seen her in a year, and the other one because he never saw his mother so happy. Not even before 1995. Hermione took a deep breath. "Narcissa?"

"Yes Mione?"

"I know you already gave me a tour of the house now you redid it but would you like to give me that tour again?"

"Of course! But may I ask why?"

"I think there are 2 more people who would like to see the new manor." She gave them a sign to come out of their hiding spot. Narcissa turned to where Hermione was looking. She saw her son and husband come out of the shadows. Her eyes started tearing up as she ran towards her husband and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Lucius? I thought... I thought you were in Azkaban?" She was a bit shocked to see her husband. He smiled at her.

"You remember Yaxley?" She shivered, but nodded. "He had an Imperius on me ever since the end of Draco's fourth year. He died 2 days ago and I was cleared of all charges. But enough about me. How are you Cissy?"

"Very well, now you are here. I always thought you changed towards the end of june 1995. But I never thought of the Imperius. God! How could I be so stupid?" She asked herself. Lucius chuckled.

Draco was standing behind Hermione, hugging her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. He smiled a genuine smile. He was happy he had both his parents back. Lucius looked up at his son, then back to his wife. "Now, I would like to see what you changed in here."

Hermione chuckled. "You won't recognize it anymore. It completely changed."

Narcissa smiled and guided the three towards the entrance of the place. It was modern and a light color. It was a glass arch with a black pattern in it and had 2 doors. Inside, there was a big round mirror, with a table placed under it, used as decoration, but it was also handy to place keys on. That's another thing Lucius and Draco didn't know. Narcissa had bought a muggle car for Draco and was now planning to buy one for Lucius too.

"I like it. Although, what's that table for?" Draco asked. Hermione smirked a smirk that could rival Draco's.

"You'll find out, Draco. Just wait." Narcissa answered laughing at Hermione's smirk. Narcissa led them further inside towards the living room.

It was a lot smaller than it was before, but it made the space more cozy, more lovely. There were 2 black, leather couches and a white loveseat. In the middle of the couches was a hardwood table. In front of the couches, was a fireplace. Above the fireplace was a tv. Hermione had explained to Narcissa how the thing worked. Draco already knew from movie nights in Zabini Manor. There were also 3 big windows that gave a view over the fields that surrounded the manor.