Chapter 11 : Zabinis reunited

Hermione pov

"I think you should sit down. All of you" Draco says.

"What is going on? What do I have to do with your fight?" Pansy asks full of worry.

"Nothing, but Blaise does," Draco points out to her. "What did you do this time, Blaise?" Pansy directly asks Blaise. "Can't you leave them alone when they want to?"

"Pansy stop please. It's more complicated than that." I sigh and put my head in my hands. "It is not about just hanging out, well it is, but this is not about that. What I'm about to tell you is going to surprise you so promise me you won't scream"

As I look around I get 4 confused faces and one supporting. Draco nods at me. I take a deep and calming breath.

"Okay, promise you'll listen first and then you can ask questions." They all nod. "As you all probably have noticed, I'm hanging out with Blaise way more than with any of you. Including Draco" Blaise shouts him an apologizing face.

"That has a good reason, no, I'm not dating him, because that's just gross." "Hey!" "Let me explain. I wanted to get to know Blaise better, I know I could by hanging out with all of you, but it wouldn't be the same. So I started hanging out with him more and more." I take my glass of water and take a sip.

"Blaise, do you know anything about your father?" Blaise shook his head. "I know he left my mother after she gave birth. That's all. But what does my father have to do with this conversation?"

"That'll get clear in a bit." Pansy, Astoria and Theo are following our conversation with big eyes.

"I've never known my mother. I didn't even meet her after I found out who she was. She died a few months ago." I got my hand through my hair as I sigh another time. "Like I said before. My father is a wizard. He changed his name when he got into the muggle world. My mother and father didn't get along very well. They had an arranged marriage. My fathers family forced him to have a child. His family needed an heir or heiress from him since he was an only child. After my birth, my father got divorced from my mother and fled the wizarding world. He went to the muggle world. When I was almost a year old my father met Jean Granger. A muggle. They fell in love and got married when I was 2. My father took over her name, same as I did"

"Wait a sec. You just said his family needed an heir or heiress. And he fled the wizarding world. Does his family agree with this?" Theo mentions.

"They don't know about me. They only know about my brother. He took my right after birth, even before my mother got to see me. She knew about me but they made a deal. He'd leave her alone if she didn't say anything about him hiding in the muggle world with me."

By now Draco's mouth is also hanging slightly open.

"As I said, I've never known my mother and I never will. Blaise, we have a lot in common. You've never known your father. I've never known my mother. I know the exact reason why neither of us did. My dad asked me to tell you because I learned it from him. He's coming back to the wizarding world with me out in the open. His family will have to learn to accept me."

Blaise is obviously stressing about this. "What's ... the reason?"

"The reason, Blaise, is quite simple. Draco, Theo close your mouth, you'll catch flies. Blaise, promise me you won't be angry with me or my father. It was best for all of us." Blaise nods his head.

"It was because your mother couldn't stand my father and vice versa. It was best for all of us." I take a deep breath. "Blaise, my father and your mother... They are our parents. My real name is Zabini and so is my fathers. You, Blaise, you are my twin brother."

And then something happened that I could predict. He fainted. After 5 minutes he woke back up.

"Who is older?" Blaise asks happily. I groan. "You by 5 minutes. By the way Draco?"

"Yeah?"

"You should run." Draco first looked at me confused but after 10 seconds he started running. Blaise gets up and starts running after him through our common room.

Draco runs up the stairs into his room. Blaise must've gotten in because we can hear him scream some overprotective and aggressive things at Draco. When Blaise comes back down he gives me a hug.

"He never wanted to leave you behind, Blaise. He never did."

"I know, but one more question, I was just thinking. My mother showed me pictures of my father and her. And you look nothing like both of them."

"Glamour charm. My dad made my adoptive mom's family believe they were together for more than 4 years and they had me. They made me look more like her. But honestly I have no idea what I look like in my Zabini form because they never wanted to take it off and I can't either. I already tried. I'll ask dad when I get home. Also he asked if you wanted to come with us."

"Sounds logical, also I think I will. I always thought I would be the only Zabini in 2 years but now I found out I have a twin sister and the reason I've never known my father."

"At the moment he's at the Zabini manor. He's fixing things with our grandparents. Telling them they have a granddaughter and making sure they won't kill him. He's back and he's wanting to stay. But the only thing I guess is a problem is that he married my adoptive mom. She's going to be there too. I hope it doesn't cause them or us too much trouble."

"Don't worry, they always said they wanted another grandchild and that they missed him. Also they never were so blood prejudiced as the Malfoys once were. And even if they were, they'd get over it if it means they get another grandchild." I smile at his reaction and hug him again.

We almost forget the other 4 people in the room. Almost.

----------------------

Word count : 1073

----------------------

A/N Do you want quotes on top or Dramione memes?

Love, your writer SB