Chapter 27 : Shopping

Hermione pov

Today was the last trip to Hogsmead before the Remembrance ball. Pansy and Astoria wanted to go as early as possible because there weren't many black dresses in the shops at Hogsmeade and there were going to be lots of people.

So it's 8 am right now and we're on our way to Hogsmeade, I left a note for Draco telling him where I am at, because otherwise he'll become this way too overprotective boyfriend. At first I was a bit resistant but after all I want to look good for Draco and I need to look good, since I am one of the war 'heroes'.

Astoria and Pansy were pulling me to the biggest shop there was in Hogsmeade but I knew another shop there. It wasn't as big but almost no one knew about the shop and they had beautiful dresses. So almost no one was ever going to come there and we would have some dresses, maybe we could also buy one for our graduation, since it was in a month.

I pulled the girls away before they could enter the big shop and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"It's going to be way too busy there. I know another shop, but it isn't as popular. They have beautiful dresses and maybe we could even get our dresses for graduation while we're at it." I pulled them to the little shop and we entered.

An older lady, named Kate, came towards us. The lady smiled politely

"Hello girls. What can I do for you?"

"We're looking for dresses and matching shoes for the remembrance ball at Hogwarts. Maybe also a dress for graduation while we're here."

"Is there a theme for the ball?" The lady asked.

"Black and white, but we're going for black dresses."

"Any preferences?" Kate asked again. Astoria spoke up.

"I would like a black dress, without shoulders but still straps and a sweetheart neckline if it's possible." Kate disappeared and came back with a long and a short form of the dress Astoria asked.

"Short of long one?"

"The short one, the long is a tad too I think." Kate nodded and laid the short dress aside. She looked at Pansy, asking what she wanted.

"I think I'll go for a short black dress, of the shoulder, maybe with some lace and is it possible in chiffon fabric? My skin reacts badly to certain fabrics." Again Kate nodded, walked to the back and came back with a single dress.

"Is this one alright?"

"It's beautiful! If it fits I'll take it." Kate nodded and laid the dress with Pansy's. It was my turn now.

"I think I want a black dress that ends mid thigh, and some lace on the upper side of the dress."

"With straps or without?"

"With please." Kate walked to the back of the store and came back with ten dresses. I didn't give a specific description. I choose a beautiful but simple dress. It had lace on the upper side and it had a belt where the lace stopped. It also had a sweetheart neckline but the lace went over to the neck where it formed straps.

"You can try the dresses on in the changing rooms. I'll go with you if you have questions or other requests." She led the way to the changing rooms.

Pansy fitted her dress first and it fitted her perfectly. It wasn't that extravagant, but that wasn't needed. I mean it was a remembrance ball, not a party. Astoria's dress looked like it was made just for her. Theo would be lost for words. Blaise would also stand with his jaw on the floor. The dress I had chosen out was definitely the one I would wear. If I had a choice I wouldn't even take it off. It was so comfy.

We went looking for heels. Pansy was looking for some heels, but fully closed so you couldn't see her feet. After 15 minutes of looking she found some black stiletto ankle boots. It matched with her dress.

Astoria also found some stiletto ankle boots, but hers were slightly different from Pansy's. Her toes could fit through a little gap made in the front of the shoes. The sides of the boots were also see through while the upper side was completely black.

I chose some stiletto ankle boots, but these were with black lace and a floral embroidery. I simply adored them.

Then, after we got our dresses and shoes for the remembrance ball, we started for our graduation. We wanted to match a little, but not too much. So I asked if she had three dresses that matched a little but were still different.

She came back with three dresses : all three were floor length, on top they were black but on the bottom of the dress they flooded over in another color. The dress with two flowery straps and a silver belt became red, the one with one silver strap and a silver belt became bleu, and the one with one strap and a diamond pattern on both sides became green when it reached the ground.

Astoria reached for the black/blue one, Pansy wanted the black/green one and I really liked the black/red one. We fitted them, and they fitted perfectly. Shoes were another difficulty.

I had red, satin shoes with a golden pattern on the back. Pansy had some balck ones with a silver pattern on the heel itself and Astoria went for royal blue heels with a silver pattern on the whole shoe.

----------

Word Count : 937

----------

A/N dresses and shoes in the next chapter... Sorry I'm bad at describing :( 

Love, SB