Chapter 18 : Christmas Shopping

Hermione pov

It was Christmas Eve today. The girls were going shopping, so were the boys. The boys would go with each other and the girls would go with the girls.

It was still early in the morning and I woke up due to some sunshine that fell through the curtains. A strong arm was wrapped around my waist holding me close. I turn around and look at his face. His hair was falling over his eyes. He looked so peaceful. After 2 minutes of me observing his face, I know it's creepy but he is my boyfriend, he started stirring.

"Good morning beautiful" his husky morning voice greeted me.

"Morning Dray, ready for some Christmas shopping?" He sighs deep.

"Can't we say we're sick or so? I want to stay here"

"No Dray, we have to go" As I try to get up to get ready Draco pulls me back into bed. and holds me close to him. He nuzzles his head into my neck and starts to give my neck little kisses. "Fine we can stay another 30 minutes but afterwards we have to get ready unless you want an angry Astoria and Pansy after you"

--- AFTER 30 MINUTES ---

I get up again to get ready. Draco fell back asleep. Typical. 20 Minutes after I got out to get ready, I heard Pansy and Astoria knocking on the door. Wait let me get that again, they almost smashed the door. Draco had woken up and opened the door. (Mione's outfit)

"Could you leave the door, Mia would appreciate it" Draco snaps

"Could you leave the door, Mia would appreciate it" Draco snaps. We didn't tell Astoria and Pansy we slept together in one room, one bed so you can imagine their reactions.

"Draco? What are you doing here? I thought you had your own room here?" Astoria says and Pansy nods in agreement.

"He has his own room. But how weird it may sound, if he is close to me I don't have nightmares and the same goes for him. Oh, and thanks for not smashing my door." I say as I walk out of the bathroom ready to go.

"Mione! We were going to leave 15 minutes ago. We thought something happened." They say.

"That I was late would be Draco's fault. Now let's go. We're already late!" I say as I wink at Draco and smirk at Astoria and Pansy

--- AT DIAGON ALLEY---

"Mione, you have some explaining to do! What was Draco doing in your room?" Astoria asks.

"Sleeping?" I answer. They both raise their eyebrows at me. "And that's why you were late?"

"Not exactly. I wanted to get up 30 minutes before I actually did because Draco pulled me back in bed because he wanted to cuddle. And I can't say not to cuddles. And don't act like a saint because we all know you sneak into Theo's room, and Pans you sneak into Blaise's. You're just as bad as I am"

"How do you know about that?!" Pansy asks.

"I have my ways, but can you please ask Blaise to learn Occlumency? It's pretty disturbing to hear his thoughts all the time?" Pansy's face got bright red.

"I'll ask him once we get back!" Astoria and I burst out laughing. "But you and Draco, since when do you two share a room?"

"Ever since that day he talked to me without you guys. That day Melody moved into the head dorms"

"I see, if I may ask, what are your nightmares about? I sit about that thing you mentioned to the Weasel at King Cross?"

I nod as tears start to build up in my eyes. "He never did it consciously I think. I don't know. I know he did it partly because he was under the Imperius but we all know a cruciatus curse is as strong as the hate towards the person you curse. And the pain was there. It almost felt as if he hated me. And then at King Cross... I thought since he wasn't under the curse anymore he would apologise and all. But apparently I was wrong... Now let's get shopping"

After 4 hours of walking in and out stores, we got everything we needed. 

------------

Word count : 689

------------